• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Noobcraft

What's the longest jump you've recorded? Mine is 1538.4 feet. I decked out some offroad vehicle and equipped it with 1513HP and went sailing over the countryside and hit a small angular hill.
A little over 1650 feet iirc. The highest I've flown though? Over 350 feet doing this:

wKytCm4.gif

dLMN8R

Hey everyone, if you were having trouble downloading the game earlier, where your download kept starting over or the download size kept increasing, that problem should be resolved now.

Per the community announcement here:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...ssue----Possible-workarounds.aspx#post_557536

UPDATE 9/22 9:11 p.m.: We've determined that once the game becomes available in your region, there is no need to cancel and then restart the download. As a result, I'm removing that workaround from the below list.]

Rizific

so apparently my son and i cant play at the same time on the same account (me on pc, him on x1)? i guess i shouldnt be surprised. anyway around that?

see5harp

Man I love driving the warthog. Hilariously OP. It basically just has a low top speed but for just cruising the off road stuff and getting collectibles it is a beast.

Anyone know how I can enable DSR for this? It doesn't show up in my Geforce Experience games list and in game I can only select 1080

Edit: NVM found it in the Control Panel

Chiggs

Gold Member
Man I love driving the warthog. Hilariously OP. It basically just has a low top speed but for just cruising the off road stuff and getting collectibles it is a beast.

It's fun for a bit (I have the Jurassic Park themed one), but you'll soon find better offroad vehicles. Drive it on the beach and take some screenshots--looks like a remake of The Silent Cartographer. ;)

I haven't been happy with the upgrades available for it.

Megasoum

Banned
Cool... The game just crashed to desktop when I started the first Bucket List.

I think it's a sign that I should go to bed lol.

Other than that I'm playing on Ultra with dynamic settings on, frame smoothing off and vsync on capped to 60.

I'm often at 60 but there's a lot of dips (and I haven't even seen the city yet).

I'll play around with the settings more tomorrow.

Also when I went to customize my first car there was very very bad hitching while navigating the parts menu... Like almost unplayable. Just scrolling through the rim selection was taking forever.

Speaking of rims... Can we put spinners? lol

Rizific

Good god, unskipable intro. The bane of my fucking existence. Been trying to sort out profiles and accounts so me and my kid can play at the same time, and 2 CTDs with no error message or anything. How many times am I going to sit through that shit.

rrs

Cool... The game just crashed to desktop when I started the first Bucket List.

I think it's a sign that I should go to bed lol.

Other than that I'm playing on Ultra with dynamic settings on, frame smoothing off and vsync on capped to 60.

I'm often at 60 but there's a lot of dips (and I haven't even seen the city yet).

I'll play around with the settings more tomorrow.

Also when I went to customize my first car there was very very bad hitching while navigating the parts menu... Like almost unplayable. Just scrolling through the rim selection was taking forever.

Speaking of rims... Can we put spinners? lol
What CPU do you have, got the same issue myself. And no spinners, this isn't NFSU2

it sits at 60 most of the time, even with debris flying around, but then when nothing is happening itll random drop into the 40s

i tried going as low as all medium settings and it still drops below 50 at times so i've just given up at locked it at 30, which it seems to hold nicely

i5-4460/GTX 980/16 GB RAM

eek5

My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202016-09-26%2022-25-02.png

Any R&M fans? Just finished my galaxy livery. The text was such a pain in the ass. Never again!

I made sure it looks pretty sweet in the preview image so hopefully it helps it get some downloads ��

Velikost

How long til you unlock coop campaign? my buddy and I have been going for like 45 minutes and still haven't done enough to unlock it.

Edit: Just got it. Have to unlock the second festival

peteeM

Do the other competitors finish Goliath Circuit? Been waiting for like 5 minutes and they haven't arrived.

There's something wrong with the AI in that race. I started overlapping other cars at the beginning of lap 2. They seem to get stuck on the beach somehow.

MattyG

Banned
Well shit. I didn't expect the game to look much higher better than FH2, but it's kind of blowing me away. And it's more fun, another thing I didn't think would be possible. I'm hooked.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
so apparently my son and i cant play at the same time on the same account (me on pc, him on x1)? i guess i shouldnt be surprised. anyway around that?
Just as an fyi you don't need to set it as your home Xbox, just as long as your account is logged into it. This is how my son and share share games across multiple Xbox consoles (my house, his mums house and my parents house). It seems I can play on PC while he plays on his own account where my profile is signed in (just tested).

Hawk269

Well shit. I didn't expect the game to look much higher better than FH2, but it's kind of blowing me away. And it's more fun, another thing I didn't think would be possible. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I have been playing since early access and before then the demo and it is still impressing me. Hard to believe that they were able to pull of this game on the Xbox One. The improvement from FH2 to FH3 is quite shocking. It is an incredible looking game, but is backed up by a great playing game and a lot of fun. Playground Games has really hit a home run with this game. Yes, there are some little issues here and there that hopefully will be fixed in a patch (Goliath race where the AI gets stuck) etc. Just a fantastic game overall.

desu

There's something wrong with the AI in that race. I started overlapping other cars at the beginning of lap 2. They seem to get stuck on the beach somehow.

Thats a Forza problem, happens in Forza Motorsport as well. I don't remember in just how many titles its like that.

Top Bottom