• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

BearPawB

Banned
Completely deleted/reinstalled the game.
Still crashes on loading into the game.

I have tried everything. Disabling antiviruses/mics/everything
Nothing has worked....

eek5

Thats a Forza problem, happens in Forza Motorsport as well. I don't remember in just how many titles its like that.

Flashbacks to pinning that asshole M Rossi in a weird way and disabling him for most of the race. So satisfying.

6gydq6V.gif

GHG

Is the Audi Quattro S1 worth the cash or is it better to get the regular Audi Quattro and upgrade it?

Can't stop playing. I've been playing FH1 and 2 last couple of weeks and thought it might have burned me out, but nope. Shouldn't have bought Storm Island just yesterday.

Is the Audi Quattro S1 worth the cash or is it better to get the regular Audi Quattro and upgrade it?

It's still a different car after upgrading the regular Quattro (the rally parts make it a Quattro A2, while the S1 is the S1 or Pikes Peak after upgrades), I'd say get the S1 for now because it's a beast and get the regular if you want the A2 in future since it's the slower one.

GHG

It's still a different car after upgrading the regular Quattro (the rally parts make it a Quattro A2, while the S1 is the S1 or Pikes Peak after upgrades), I'd say get the S1 for now because it's a beast and get the regular if you want the A2 in future since it's the slower one.

Pikes Peak Quattro you say? Well I'm sold, don't know what I was waiting for.

Tall Paul

Agh work you utter thing getting in the way of play playing newly delivered FH3 but at the same time being the thing that paid for it!!! Great to see more praise for this game pouring in, can't wait to get my KS8000 showing HDR goodness.

Pikes Peak Quattro you say? Well I'm sold, don't know what I was waiting for.
Yeah, you can put the extreme aero we all love on it, it's great.

The Peugeot 205 also has parts to make the Group B car AND Pikes Peak 205, so if you like that get that one too.

Loving the game so far. I'm a little disappointed to find that the AI still isn't affected by simulation damage when it's turned on though.

It basically makes offroad races impossible to win as the damage you take naturally through some of the jumps leave you at a severe disadvantage versus the invulnerable AI.

desu

Loving the game so far. I'm a little disappointed to find that the AI still isn't affected by simulation damage when it's turned on though.

It basically makes offroad races impossible to win as the damage you take naturally through some of the jumps leave you at a severe disadvantage versus the invulnerable AI.

That and the fuel settings make no sense at all, sadly. Not sure why its even in the game.

ekim

Errm. How can I join a campaign of a friend in the game? Is there a list of people that set the privacy mode to open? Or do I need to do that on OS level?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
This game is so good, been playing for 4 hours straight got to go to sleep. I'm gonna join the GAF club tomorrow.

Melpontro

Is anyone else having an issue where when you try to join an online session it just spins for a minute before continuing as if nothing happened? The Xbox app is showing my teredo as working and I was able to use the party chat feature within it. I just can't seem to get Horizon to actually join a game.

TheKeyPit

Banned
But how to make a request? I got requests already but I don't know how to make them myself.

Privacy settings are: "Anyone can join", "Friends only" and "Invite only". If a friend has it set to "Friends only", an extra tile could pop up for you in the menu showing that a friend is playing and that you can join him. Are you online right now? We could try it out.

willbsn13

This is one of the small pieces of tech that hasn't been taken over to the Horizon series from the Motorsport series. This sucks especially since we can Blueprint endurance races, but sim damage for it is useless.

eek5

But how to make a request? I got requests already but I don't know how to make them myself.

Go to menu and go Horizon Group then you can manage your group and invite people from there.

Or if you want to do co-op go social tab and co-op campaign and then you can invite a friend and create a session.

ekim

Privacy settings are: "Anyone can join", "Friends only" and "Invite only". If a friend has it set to "Friends only", an extra tile could pop up for you in the menu showing that a friend is playing and that you can join him. Are you online right now? We could try it out.

Yeah I'm online. What's your GT?

TheKeyPit

Banned
Added you. Where is the thingy in the menu supposed to appear?

I think it was on the right in the first tab. I'm now in offline freeroam. If there doesn't pop up anything for you I'll try to set up a coop sitting and then we'll see if it pops up.

ekim

I think it was on the right in the first tab. I'm now in offline freeroam. If there doesn't pop up anything for you I'll try to set up a coop sitting and then we'll see if it pops up.

I see horizon group but there is only my name in it. I never set up anything but people joined my campaign and I was the leader of the group. I want to do the same.

You are appearing offline in my friends list.

Sordid

In my first race I checked the starting grid before the race and there was a GAFfer there. I pushed start on their name and clicked join club, it's much quicker than waiting to unlock clubs the standard way. I'm still on my first festival and haven't unlocked online yet but it still let me join with no issues.

BHK3

Banned
For some reason MS charges me tax on online purchases while Sony doesn't, any way to avoid this? I have a $13 gift card I wanna use but like half of it is gonna be eaten by the tax...I live in NY

nullcorp

Neo Member
When and where do I get the Warthog? Do I have to download it on PC? When I redeemed the code a week or so I don't think I downloaded anything.

In my case I received a message in-game a couple of days ago. I clicked on it to download the Warthog, and after 30 sec there was an error (forza server unavailable or something like that). When I wanted to try again a few hours later, the message had disappeared. No Warthog in my garage or anywhere else.

End of the story, I finally bought it yesterday from the auction house for 300k.

Top Bottom