• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Shari

Is there anyway to disable VOIP when in a group? I already have discord running with my pals don't need the ingame solution and I don't see how to disable it from the audio menu.

derFeef

Unlocking radio stations is still silly.
Water droplets on screen in 3rd person are totally overdone.
Unskippable tutorials are bad.

My three complaints so far ;)

zorbsie

Wow this thread started moving. For everyone picking up the standard edition of the game today here is so info on the GAF car club in game.

*PSA ForzaGAF Car Club Info*
The car club is slowly growing, but servers are a bit slow and the invite a friend to club is sort of broken on the system. So for the next 2 weeks the club will be open to anyone. As soon as you unlock clubs in game you'll be able to search for "GAF" and join the group. After the 2 weeks we'll set the club to invite only and we will take requests. This should give everyone a chance to get the game and unlock the clubs.

I can't stress this enough, put your info in the spreadsheet. When the club fills up and we need to make space people not on the spreadsheet will be knocked out first. Where is the spreadsheet? Quote this post to see it.

Mechazawa

Turn 10/Playground, if you're reading this: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME TURN DOWN THE VOLUME LOWER ON PC.

Lowest audio settings on everything, Discord cranked to max, friend boosted to 200%, the game was still way too overbearing.

Shari

Turn 10/Playground, if you're reading this: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME TURN DOWN THE VOLUME LOWER ON PC.

Lowest audio settings on everything, Discord cranked to max, friend boosted to 200%, the game was still way too overbearing.

Did you manage to disable in-game's VOIP? I can stand hearing my mates double with the game and discord.

Rflagg

Added infos to spreadsheet raced two events then my power cut out for a little bit will be back on later today, but I have a question is there any way to do the festival events again? I really enjoyed the first one.

Mechazawa

Did you manage to disable in-game's VOIP? I can stand hearing my mates double with the game and discord.

I never heard my friend through the in game voice chat.

When we were trying to figure out how to invite each other, though, we accidentally set up a a party(through the Xbox app) and I ended up muting him in there. I probably forgot to leave the party, but maybe that inadvertently stopped me from hearing him ingame?

TheKeyPit

Banned
Must be missing something. Is there a way to see which races you haven't achieved first place?

Nope. Being first doesn't matter that much in FH3. Aside from Street Races you don't need to be first to progress. (I don't know how it works for Championships, because I always finished 1st place there)

Added infos to spreadsheet raced two events then my power cut out for a little bit will be back on later today, but I have a question is there any way to do the festival events again? I really enjoyed the first one.

Showcase Events? Yes.

Shari

I never heard my friend through the in game voice chat.

When we were trying to figure out how to invite each other, though, we accidentally set up a a party(through the Xbox app) and I ended up muting him in there. I probably forgot to leave the party, but maybe that inadvertently stopped me from hearing him ingame?

Yeah that might be it, I have to explore the xbox app because the answer might lie there.

And I agree with you, it's like the audio settings of the game don't amount to anything, I put everything almost to the minimum and the difference, if any, is negligible.

Wow you can set number of laps in SP races? I've been asking for this feature in racing games since forever. You could do it in custom races but not those that are part of campaign.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Whoa

custom-xbox-one-s-Lamborghini-Centenario-Xbox-One-s-3.jpg

Only one made.

Pakoe

Any idea how to save 4k pics? Photomode converts them to 1080p.
Or should i just use ye olde print screen key.

Where is that?

Also my Warthog says it is installed (in the manage game section, X1) but is not showing up in the game.
On the social tab in the menu there is an inbox. From there tab over to gifts. If you still don't have it, delete the dlc and see if it pops up under "Ready to install". If it doesn't, just wait. My brother had to wait about half a day before it showed up again. This probably isn't necessary but it was an indication of when he received it as a gift.

Devildoll

Kind of hard to go to sleep when all you want to do is to continue to play.

Ended up rolling around awake in bed and having a fever-dream where i obsessively collected horizon edition cars as well as millions and millions of credits.

Kill3r7

For some reason MS charges me tax on online purchases while Sony doesn't, any way to avoid this? I have a $13 gift card I wanna use but like half of it is gonna be eaten by the tax...I live in NY

That's because there is a MIcrosoft store in NY. Change your addy to Delaware and use MS credit. Alternatively pay the tax as you should.

Laws00

played the game for an hour how long does it take to unlock the music stations?

I was surprised I only got to choose 2 stations. I thought it was strange they did that. i thought it was a demo only thing they did it in the game

Makikou

played the game for an hour how long does it take to unlock the music stations?

I was surprised I only got to choose 2 stations. I thought it was strange they did that. i thought it was a demo only thing they did it in the game

I think like 3-4 hours, i dont know.
Maybe 5.

peteeM

You know you're probably playing too much when your index finger starts to hurt.
This game is seriously addicting though, can't stop.

Also my Warthog just showed up in the Message Center, yay!

Top Bottom