• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Jorav

Any details regarding the expansion pass? If Porsche is included i'm throwing my wallet at it, hoping for some VWs too. There's a discount for the pass until December, so hopefully something gets announced soon.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
It's tied to opening festivals and leveling them up. One thought is you need 3 festivals all at level 2. That's when clubs unlocked for me.
Thanks, yeah I just leveled up again and the game brought up the clubs screen.

Rocketz

JRFPWVU.gif

This one is my favorite

Invis

OK, so I purchased the digital standard edition on Xbox. How do I redeem the Windows 10 PC version?

You already have. Digital versions are two purchases in one, more or less. If you go into the Windows Store you should see FH3 in your library.

Spasm

They stand outside the car before a race; from what I remember they're looking at their car. Then I remember the waving at nothingness behind the barriers after a race but outside of that... barn finds are the only other instance I can recall too.

Your char is seen being interviewed when upgrading a festival.

Same question again...

Its not possible to use the Warthog with a Xbox key code on PC ?

A have activated a Key but no Warthog in my garage on PC...

Just noticed an amazing little detail, these little poles have reflectors on them that actually function, as well as those arrow things that guide you around a corner. At first I thought they were just faked with lights on them but I realised they really are reflecting.

First is at a slight angle and the second is with my car directly behind the camera.

DirtyLarry

Deconstruct the construction site is broken right? I rack up thousands of skill points but nothing is showing up.
I had a similar issue and it was because I was starting outside of the designated area, so nothing counted. See if perhaps that is the case for you.

So I have no issue at all saying this is easily the best XBox one game. Easily.
It may even be the best game this generation, but it does have some competition and I appreciate the other games I consider to be GOTY to be entirely different beasts.

But as far as a racing game? My favorite since Burnout Paradise. And it is probably better than it.

DarkestHour

Banned
No? Worked fine for me.

You have to stay inside the building and use the breakable things.

I had a similar issue and it was because I was starting outside of the designated area, so nothing counted. See if perhaps that is the case for you.

So I have no issue at all saying this is easily the best XBox one game. Easily.
It may even be the best game this generation, but it does have some competition and I appreciate the other games I consider to be GOTY to be entirely different beasts.

But as far as a racing game? My favorite since Burnout Paradise. And it is probably better than it.

Gotcha I'll keep trying. I agree, this game is excellent!

strata8

Just noticed an amazing little detail, these little poles have reflectors on them that actually function, as well as those arrow things that guide you around a corner. At first I thought they were just faked with lights on them but I realised they really are reflecting.

First is at a slight angle and the second is with my car directly behind the camera.

Also other things like speed limit signs, street signs, etc. Having driven on a lot of dark country roads this was one of the first things I noticed, and something I noticed was missing from Horizon 2. Little things like this make a surprisingly big difference to how 'real' a game feels.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm getting a lot of crashes.

Crashed in game twice (the first one was when I started the first bucket list and the second one was while choosing my first blueprint race).

Then it crashed during the initial loading when I tried to get back ingame.

Spasm

Same question again...

Its not possible to use the Warthog with a Xbox key code on PC ?

A have activated a Key but no Warthog in my garage on PC...

Your garage is your garage, it doesn't matter if it's Xbox or PC, it should have the same cars inside.

Check the Autoshow, DLC tab. It could be there. Check your in-game email, it could be a gift car sent to you.

Dineren

Banned
Sorry if this is a really common question, but did they ever figure out what was going on with the Warthog? I entered the code and it showed up in my add-on list as downloaded, but I didn't see it in the demo or in the full game.

I thought I'd try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but now I can't find it at all. Any ideas?

burgerdog

Holy smokes, this game is amazing. Played it for about 3 hours non stop and had a blast that came to an end when the game crashed(pc.)

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
Question for gaf. Does this game require the windows anniversary update to install and play on PC? If it does, has anyone figure out how to get around that or is it impossible?

Bsigg12

What is that little crown at the end of the driver's name? I noticed most drivatars have that, but I don't :(

Those of us who paid too much

totally worth it

Question for gaf. Does this game require the windows anniversary update to install and play on PC? If it does, has anyone figure out how to get around that or is it impossible?

Yes and it's impossible as the Store checks for the version of Windows you have.

DirtyLarry

It does and I have not heard of any workaround myself, but perhaps someone else will chime in.

I also asked earlier in the thread but no one ever answered and I am real curious, is there a way to view on our drivatar card that people would see if they are recruiting us for their team? I know mine is not going to be good, but I am curious just how bad it is.

Dineren

Banned
Sorry if this is a really common question, but did they ever figure out what was going on with the Warthog? I entered the code and it showed up in my add-on list as downloaded, but I didn't see it in the demo or in the full game.

I thought I'd try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but now I can't find it at all. Any ideas?

To answer my own question, it was available in the Message center under the gifts tab.

j-wood

Before I start playing this, I have a question from something I didn't understand from 2.

If I buy a car, is it possible for me to buy it again? It seemed like it was that way in 2, and I wasted alot of credits because I never knew what cars I owned or not.

Doodis

Does access to the Tesla come with the standard version of the game, or is it in one of the car packs? Really want that car in particular so I need to know which version to get (I'd rather pay for the standard if possible).

Bsigg12

Does access to the Tesla come with the standard version of the game, or is it in one of the car packs? Really want that car in particular so I need to know which version to get (I'd rather pay for the standard if possible).

I believe you can purchase a Model S P90D with Ludicrous Mode in the base game. Checking now though.

Edit: you can, it's 72k credits. Also, the Duracell, SpaceX and KFC liveries are great.

Top Bottom