• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

My friend dropped by Surfers to take some real-world comparison shots.

X5bc.jpg

T5bc.jpg

You check out a couple more here.

Wow.

derFeef

So I played about 5 hours but no achievement popped up yet. Opened up the second festival area so far in terms of progression.

HeliosT10

So still no Warthog for me...

I redeemed the code the other day.

Nothing in my Gift Box (The only message I had was my Forza Rewards money)

I'm not seeing it in the Autoshow list.

Hey, can you drop me a PM with your gamertag and email address please. We'll get this sorted for you.

willbsn13

Anybody tried Goliath in co-op? Me and a friend are thinking of trying it, I have the race unlocked. If he uses my BRZ Horizon Edition with the XP boost, will he get the xp boost?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Anybody tried Goliath in co-op? Me and a friend are thinking of trying it, I have the race unlocked. If he uses my BRZ Horizon Edition with the XP boost, will he get the xp boost?

He should but the majority of the exp comes from first place so it's kinda inefficient to do it coop, but go for a lap or two and see how big the difference is between 1st and 2nd place if its worth doing :)

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
He should but the majority of the exp comes from first place so it's kinda inefficient to do it coop, but go for a lap or two and see how big the difference is between 1st and 2nd place if its worth doing :)

Isn't the Exp about the same in coop where you drive as a team against Drivatars?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Isn't the Exp about the same in coop where you drive as a team against Drivatars?

I'm not quite sure on the exp gain/differential part but you don't share first place.

You get the text 1st bonus, 2nd bonus and so on even vs Drivatars, at least as far as I noticed.

ekim

So I played about 5 hours but no achievement popped up yet. Opened up the second festival area so far in terms of progression.

On PC? I also don't get popups there but they did unlock in the background.

Edit: or after playing it on Xbox again

TheKeyPit

Banned

There is definitely a Team Bonus for coop. It would be good to know how high it is for that race.

danowat

Banned
My friend dropped by Surfers to take some real-world comparison shots.

I haven't explored Surfers in game much, but what I have seen is amazing, the game is simply jaw dropping visually.

How far out is Surfers modeled?, as far as Southport?, Seaworld drive and the V8 Supercars circuit?

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
So I'm like 92% sure the photo for Yarra Valley festival is the Glass House Mountains, aka no where near there.

2/10. Would not recommend.

tuna_love

Banned
I haven't explored Surfers in game much, but what I have seen is amazing, the game is simply jaw dropping visually.

How far out is Surfers modeled?, as far as Southport?, Seaworld drive and the V8 Supercars circuit?
it's a mix of Broadbeach, surfers, main beach and Southport

danowat

Banned
Wow, thought it was just a fictional place

The places in the map are entirely real, the placement of them however is pure fantasy, I know it shouldn't, but it grates the hell out of me that Bryon is next to the 12 Apostles, when it's thousands of miles away IRL!.

Rocketz

Ok I have to cut myself off for tonight.

Got Byron Bay up to lvl 5 and unlocked the club feature.

Tomorrow it's time to grind. I need to catch up to everyone else.

Pit

Didnt really find an answer to the screenshot thing. Where do the photo mode pictures save too? Not DVR pictures, the in game photo app. And if I dont upload them, then they dont go to forzamotorsport.net, but they save to my PC somewhere right?

SZips

Maybe this was answered somewhere but: Do the quality of photos taken in photo mode look different depending on your graphical settings? Not talking about resolution but things like texture quality, lighting quality, etc.

I looked at your latest one with the 200k skill chain (with how you ALMOST lost it) and the flip, that clip is definitely a masterpiece

You can see who crashed into my car at the end of the clip: Jeff Gerstmann's Drivatar with the anime livery.

This race is perfect to farm skill points. I think the most I got was 40 in a 20 lap race. On unbeatable difficulty. The AI can go crazy during the race and can destroy your skill chain but it's still a good method to farm a lot of skill points in a short time.

Just "beat" the game on Xbox One, as in finished the final showcase and got credits to roll. Plenty left to do. This is running GOTY contender next to Doom and Overwatch for me.

Far as my tastes go, I only kind of see Final Fantasy XV matching those two games. Plenty of good stuff yet to come, mind you, just not seeing anything that feels like it could be on tier with how much I loved Doom, Overwatch, and Forza Horizon 3. Would, of course, love to be surprised!

Not sure of the exact count of activities I still have unfinished but pretty sure it's well past 100. Still don't have all the perks, I desperately want some of the Horizon Edition cars from the wheelspins (been spending the bulk of my credits on the 50k spins you can unlock through perks), plenty of regular cars I still want to collect and tune, and of course plenty of events to see and do yet. :)

So, so good. I imagine the first expansion will be Porsche as seems typical in these games, but really hoping the more "substantial" expansion this time around is just that -- quite substantial. Rally (Horizon 1) and Storm Island (Horizon 2) were both great but I do want whatever this one ends up being to be bigger and better than ever before. :D

Xater

So still no Warthog for me...

I redeemed the code the other day.

Nothing in my Gift Box (The only message I had was my Forza Rewards money)

I'm not seeing it in the Autoshow list.

I'm on console and never received mine either.

I just got fed up and bought one from the auction house.

xrnzaaas

So, so good. I imagine the first expansion will be Porsche as seems typical in these games, but really hoping the more "substantial" expansion this time around is just that -- quite substantial. Rally (Horizon 1) and Storm Island (Horizon 2) were both great but I do want whatever this one ends up being to be bigger and better than ever before. :D

They can go bigger by doing a VW & Porsche DLC. ;)

Top Bottom