• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Invis

Filter > enter username/GT in the field?

Filter where? Only place I know how to get to it so far is you have to know a specific vinyl or design they've uploaded, find it, view creator info, and then view storefront.

But there's a list of creators I just want to see what all they've created without knowing what they've already done. Is that possible?

eek5

Filter where? Only place I know how to get to it so far is you have to know a specific vinyl or design they've uploaded, find it, view creator info, and then view storefront.

But there's a list of creators I just want to see what all they've created without knowing what they've already done. Is that possible?

I don't think so... unless they put their gamertag in the description. Sucks because I forgot to do that and there is no way to edit descriptions for my stuff -_-

Dominator

Warthog was weird for me. I had the code installed before the game came out and couldn't find it anywhere. Then, I did the Bucket List for it, and after that it just appeared in my garage. No prompt or anything.

B00TE

This actually runs alright on my computer, at least I have an alternative if I can't use my xbone. Playing using just my keyboard brought back some heavy NFS3 nostalgia.

Diamondium

Neo Member
Ok found the place, do I make my own blueprint or use the standard one?

Your call. If you just wanna do a lap (the standard), it's about 10 minutes.

You can also make a blueprint if you want to use your special HE car (if you have one) or add more laps if you have time, which will give you more exp/credits as well

Dominator

Ok found the place, do I make my own blueprint or use the standard one?
Use blueprint and pick however many laps. Beware though, each lap takes 10-13 minutes depending on your car and if you drive clean the entire time.

I just did 10 laps in the Horizon Edition Suburu BRZ and it took me a tiny bit over 2 hours. Went from level 71 to 113 which was rad.

Can't wait to do all those wheelspins later lol

Oh. Then the code didn't work lol. Ah well.

I don't think it's available to buy. It's a unicorn. You either get it through the Halo promo or by completing a challenge that hasn't started yet.

Warthog was weird for me. I had the code installed before the game came out and couldn't find it anywhere. Then, I did the Bucket List for it, and after that it just appeared in my garage. No prompt or anything.

Yeah. Others have said this worked for them too. I guess I got lucky. It was just there the first time I went into my garage.

When does that bucket list unlock?

Is there anyone who only plays on PC only that redeemed a warthog code, didn't get it initially and now has it? I see everyone talking about it for Xbox one.

When does that bucket list unlock?

Is there anyone who only plays on PC only that redeemed a warthog code, didn't get it initially and now has it? I see everyone talking about it for Xbox one.

Aren't the bucket lists all accessible from the start? I think so. Even if it's not on your map yet, you can go down to the beach and access it.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Your call. If you just wanna do a lap (the standard), it's about 10 minutes.

You can also make a blueprint if you want to use your special HE car (if you have one) or add more laps if you have time, which will give you more exp/credits as well

Use blueprint and pick however many laps. Beware though, each lap takes 10-13 minutes depending on your car and if you drive clean the entire time.

I just did 10 laps in the Horizon Edition Suburu BRZ and it took me a tiny bit over 2 hours. Went from level 71 to 113 which was rad.

Lol 10 laps is 288 miles. Oh boy.

Invis

I don't think so... unless they put their gamertag in the description. Sucks because I forgot to do that and there is no way to edit descriptions for my stuff -_-

That's so stupid. I found out you could go to Community and then Followed Players to view their storefront that way, which is much easier.

But you still have to follow the player first. Is there an easy way to do that?

TheRed

Does anyone know a way to capture photos on PC at the actual 4k resolution I'm rendering on PC? Photo mode and GameDVR only give me 1080p pictures. I'm downsampling to 1080p but every other game ever will give me screens at the full resolution I'm running when downsampling.

Is Print Screen the only way? I guess Print screen only gives me 1080p as well, I guess that's fine if the game still looks better because of the downsampling. Just weird because this game works differently than anything else because of this windows store stuff.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Does anyone know a way to capture photos on PC at the actual 4k resolution I'm rendering on PC? Photo mode and GameDVR only give me 1080p pictures. I'm downsampling to 1080p but every other game ever will give me screens at the full resolution I'm running when downsampling.

Is Print Screen the only way?

FRAPS or dxtory?

Tall Paul

Took the Warthog out for a spin and ended up at the rusty ship beach area where 3 other warthogs were cruising about jumping over dunes....This Game!!!

eek5

That's so stupid. I found out you could go to Community and then Followed Players to view their storefront that way, which is much easier.

But you still have to follow the player first. Is there an easy way to do that?

I'm not sure. It kind of sucks. I was getting more downloads organically when it was ultimate users only. After release my downloads dropped by 75%+ because people can't organically find my stuff anymore. I'm guessing that with more designs out there people don't see my designs when they first get new cars and stuff.

Kind of blows since I spend like 1hr+ on every logo for my race replicas. Seems like the only way to get downloads for real is to tag with keywords and spam your shit everywhere.

I'm better off just running goliath for a couple hours and making way more :(

Megasoum

Banned
So I had to drop down the settings to the High preset to ever get something close to stable 60 and even there I get plenty of drops in the 40s.... Bleh

Fox Mulder

Love the game, but..

I definitely prefer the campaign of the first two to to this. I've already seen the credits roll and didn't have to do a giant race around the map for a ton of money.

You don't even have to win anything to progress, as you earn fans for everything.

Spasm

Took the Warthog out for a spin and ended up at the rusty ship beach area where 3 other warthogs were cruising about jumping over dunes....This Game!!!

The Bucket List challenge there is way fun.

Is there any indication that the HE car bonuses are working? I just mowed down a field of palms in the HE Skills car, during a Skill song chained together for like 5 minutes. It was only like 435k.

Am I right that over a certain skill-score, the skill-point counter is fucked??
I'm not 100% certain how many skill-points I had before, but I think I only got 3 skill points for my 2.2 million skill score feat. And another time I got only 3 points as well where it should have been 7 or so (I guess).

I don't think it's available to buy. It's a unicorn. You either get it through the Halo promo or by completing a challenge that hasn't started yet.

Yeah. Others have said this worked for them too. I guess I got lucky. It was just there the first time I went into my garage.

On blueprints it says it's available to buy for $850,000. That's the only place I've seen it actually.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
7Lht032.gif

Ztk8SNR.jpg

xrnzaaas

Been playing FH3 for 8 hours straight so it's not that bad after all. ;) The map is definitely its shining point. I found myself staring at the sunset when driving on a highway next to the ocean... and crashed into civilian cars as a result of that. :D

Fox Mulder

I sure wish there was a "Buy all DLC cars you own with default factory color" button.

People have complained for years about how awful it is and it never changes. They want you to go through the designs for every car you get.

I just wish they put them straight in my garage with a default color.

Lego Boss

Love Zorbs BREXIT Revenge.

I took the Lotus Carlton round. That thing just keeps pulling up to 180

Am I right that over a certain skill-score, the skill-point counter is fucked??
I'm not 100% certain how many skill-points I had before, but I think I only got 3 skill points for my 2.2 million skill score feat. And another time I got only 3 points as well where it should have been 7 or so (I guess).

Skill points are capped per combo at, I think, 300,000 or 3 skill points.

On blueprints it says it's available to buy for $850,000. That's the only place I've seen it actually.

Ahh. Hadn't noticed that.

TheRed

I switched to xbox one for the first time and hot damn the xbox one version holds up. Looks nice. I think it's not good it's the first game I've played on xbox one, I'm gonna be spoiled. 4K with 8x MSAA on PC still looks better but dang it still looks amazing here.

TheRed

They need to at least patch in an option to turn off the screen effect during rain. It looks bad and it's annoying because I want to see the pretty graphics clearly but can't because droplets.

eek5

They need to at least patch in an option to turn off the screen effect during rain. It looks bad and it's annoying because I want to see the pretty graphics clearly but can't because droplets.

cockpit view has wipers at least but i agree

They should offer some basic customizations for your character like hats, shirts and pants to make them stand out a little bit like the cars ala Test Drive.

DLC?

Top Bottom