• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Xater

I never thought anyone would play them to be honest, but I really love to drive the Impreza. I also agree that the blue print feature could be expanded a lot.

I played a couple by Zorbs. Usually the ones where I could drive my Impreza.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Picking up the T3PA Pro pedals in a bit. Excited to hook them up and dive back into this to give them a go and not be stuck with the shitty stock pedals that came with the T300RS anymore!

Tecnniqe

Banned
You were supposed to count down :(

1452787848-reliant.gif

zorbsie

I never thought anyone would play them to be honest, but I really love to drive the Impreza. I also agree that the blue print feature could be expanded a lot.

Best part are the custom names, I always love going through the available blueprints to see some hilarious names there.

The names are usually what makes me pick them. People have come up with some really funny ones. Doing championships today, hopefully find some good ones.

Spasm

Didnt really find an answer to the screenshot thing. Where do the photo mode pictures save too? Not DVR pictures, the in game photo app. And if I dont upload them, then they dont go to forzamotorsport.net, but they save to my PC somewhere right?
Open the Xbox app, go into Settings, GameDVR. You can set the folder location here. There's even a link to open the existing folder.

Just unlocked fast travel anywhere. Super convenient. I like driving to my destinations but there are times where my group is waiting for me to start something up and it's nice not making them wait.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Level 26 to 47 lol. That was without any XP bonuses as well. Need to get a Horizon Edition car badly. Time to roll some slot wheel spins.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
How in the bloody blue hell are some of you level 200+ already?

Does one of those XP Boost car really give that much?

I could have had one in a wheel spin, instead it chose to give me credits. Bleh.

I love that the game reminds me more of 1 than 2. Go anywhere in the area and do what you want, instead of being limited to championships.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Weirdly, it feels quite small, not sure why this is, considering they say it's twice as big as FH2
I dunno man, map seems freaking massive to me, granted I never got that far in FH2 only rented it.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Can you play this game and place well without requiring a lot of car tuning ?

I want to play it more as an arcade racer then a simulation .

Definitely. The game sort of scales to your chosen car in most events and will create a lineup of opponents that are of equal or similar class and tuning to whatever you are driving. Only stuff like PR events will force you to use a specific car to complete challenges, or you will need a fast car to unlock the highest rank in speed trap zones for instance, but races themselves are highly scalable. The game also allows you to freely adjust difficulty before each event with no real consequence either(just keeping defaults pits you against somewhat easy AI as is). You really never need to bother with tuning outside of potentially going for some of the obtuse achievements.

danowat

Banned
I dunno man, map seems freaking massive to me, granted I never got that far in FH2 only rented it.

I don't know, has anyone done any comparisons?, did a bit of searching, and some players are saying that apparently the footprint is 2/3rd's the size of FH2, but the drivable area of the map is twice that of FH2?

ThomasCro

My Logitech Driving Force GT does not work with the game.

The only way I can get it to work it with XOutput, but I have no force feedback.

What?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
For me they showed up under the Autoshow tab - DLC Cars at a festival.

I checked there, but all three cars I had codes for didn't show there. I'll try by MFR later. Also, don't know if it's just PC, but have a lot of trouble placing bids at auction house. Only got one bid in successfully.

terrible

Banned
I don't know, has anyone done any comparisons?, did a bit of searching, and some players are saying that apparently the footprint is 2/3rd's the size of FH2, but the drivable area of the map is twice that of FH2?

It seems like the map is around the same size as it is in FH2 but there are way more roads everywhere.

danowat

Banned
It seems like the map is around the same size as it is in FH2 but there are way more roads everywhere.

I'd agree with that, seems to make sense, I think the "twice the size of FH2" bullet point that was chucked around pre-launch was probably a little misleading.

squared

I don't suppose any of you fine people know how to "glitch" the wheel painting so it only paints the wheel center and not the whole wheel? I downloaded a Horizon Edition BRZ where the wheels are that way, I can change wheels and it stays that way too - center of wheel painted black and the outer rim is still either chrome or whatever color the wheel is originally.

witness

is there a way to sell my cars other than the auction ?

You can remove them but not get money. I just sold my stuff that I didn't want for the minimum on the AH that the game recommended and they all sold within an hour so it's easy to get rid of cars you don't want.

I'd agree with that, seems to make sense, I think the "twice the size of FH2" bullet point that was chucked around pre-launch was probably a little misleading.

I bet the "map" is twice the size, but the 3rd quadrant doesn't have a lot of accessible area in it (maybe that's where they put the expansion??).
I also feel like the roads are longer but don't really have more streets than FH2 and it fits Austraulia, FH2's roads were shorter but just felt too wide for Italy and France. I was hoping for some for some Mille Miglia vibe back then, but the design was closer to FH1 and the speed/difficulty that the average player wants to play. The Horizon vibe fits the environment they created here in FH3 just a lot better.

Vuze

Huh, so how would I go about playing this with one license together with my brother?
Me on PC. Xbox is home console. He's logged in with his account there. I thought this was supposed to work?

Xbox says the game is being played on another device already.

can someone explain blueprints to me?

so route blueprints. Are these just for me? Do my friends show up here? If i make one, when my friend comes to this route, will he see mine?

bucket list blueprints. where do they 'go' in menus? I sent 4 to a friend. he got none of them. I cant find a menu to list the ones ive made. They seem to still be on the map when i drive near them. Does he have to get to a certain point in the game? Do I always have to "send" blueprints in order for friends to see them?

Huh, so how would I go about playing this with one license together with my brother?
Me on PC. Xbox is home console. He's logged in with his account there. I thought this was supposed to work?

Xbox says the game is being played on another device already.
Make sure the license holder is the one to own the Xbox and set it to home. That same account has to be the one to play on PC and be sure it's not logged into the Xbox.

Azzawon

Sick.

Is there a list of what cars have wide kits anywhere?

There's an option in the Autoshow called 'Upgrade Heroes', which all have plenty of modifications. There's also a few more cars that come with substantial modification options but you have to find them out for yourself!

Top Bottom