• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon |OT| A Whole New Playground

DD

11avq8y.jpg

The_Monk

I wish they could add just a few more Races on the Map. I played a lot of Horizon when the game released due a week away from work and now I tend to come back and wish I could do more in the Single-Player.

Also if you add a Unicorn to the Garage can other GAFfers in the Club drive it? Just curious.

Rally DLC is coming soon and I will see if I can get it. I remember getting the Porsche DLC Day one and not much time after they reduced the price...

Also, two pictures I took today:

C8vFTl.jpg

JRBb8l.jpg

Hexagonal

Banned
Rally DLC is coming soon and I will see if I can get it. I remember getting the Porsche DLC Day one and not much time after they reduced the price...
Maybe if they repeat that Xmas über-sale with the Season pass with 50% sale = awesome. They did that with FM4 last year.

zorbsie

Love this game and I really hate to be a negative nancy, but WTF. Where is the info for the Rally DLC? Where is Helios? Shouldn't he be all over this stuff? They are asking $20 for this DLC, you'd think they would try and get some hype around it a week or two before it releases. At this rate I might as well wait for the eventual DLC sale and get it for half off.

Maybe they don't care about the future DLC for the game because the sales of the game weren't spectacular. Or were they? I don't really know the hard numbers.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
A bunch of people (myself included) bought the game for $15 during the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale and a lot of have positive impressions, so you'd think they would be trying to push this DLC on us considering we're still in the honeymoon phase with this game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
the last we heard about it, from BADNED iirc, was something along the lines of reusing routes from the game but with different surfaces. that "news" coupled with the silence, has my expectations quite low. hope to be pleasantly surprised - but not all that optimistic.

Klocker

are there new cars in this pack and will they have their own garage in "rally mode" (since it's a separate game launch)

I'm hoping so, man it is weird that we know nothing of this with less than 6 days to go

Anybody going to be racing this evening? I've only done MP with randoms but would be cool to race with some Gaffers.

GT: Fong Ghoul

I'm on most nights around 10:30 or 11:00 eastern U.S., until 12:30 or 1:00.

The lack of info about the Rally Expansion is really puzzleling, how they expect to get people excited if 5 days before the release there no info?

zorbsie

Unbelievable, they just posted an article on new DLC. It's all about the December car pack. They really don't want to sell us the rally pack. Could the rally DLC be so bad that don't want to call attention to it?

Unbelievable, they just posted an article on new DLC. It's all about the December car pack. They really don't want to sell us the rally pack. Could the rally DLC be so bad that don't want to call attention to it?

Yup, I just saw that. I am starting to get a little worried too. It really feels like they have very little confidence in their product when they are refusing to show pictures or even a car list from the upcoming expansion.

I am starting to regret getting the Season Pass...

Yup, I just saw that. I am starting to get a little worried too. It really feels like they have very little confidence in their product when they are refusing to show pictures or even a car list from the upcoming expansion.

I am starting to regret getting the Season Pass...

Dont know why anyone did. More then enough cars in the game as is.

Dont know why anyone did. More then enough cars in the game as is.

I have admitted this many times, but I am a bad whore for anything automotive related. I buy almost any DLC pack for the Forza games just because I am such a car junkie. It is probably because of people like me that they keep making only car DLC. lol

I'd rather they just delay it and get it right than release it at the 11th hour, if bugs/cert is whats holding them back.

Or maybe they just want to deluge us with some exclusive barrage a day before?

*shrugs*

derFeef

I'd rather they just delay it and get it right than release it at the 11th hour, if bugs/cert is whats holding them back.

Or maybe they just want to deluge us with some exclusive barrage a day before?

*shrugs*

They should not have *revealed it that early, but I guess they wanted the Season Pass to be sold.

if DLC for this game ends up on sale this month I will be pissed
Another reason to dislike season passes right here. Sales and discounts should be welcome, but that would be a slight to early adopters.

But hey, the game itself has seen major sales prices, so that's good.

zorbsie

I have admitted this many times, but I am a bad whore for anything automotive related. I buy almost any DLC pack for the Forza games just because I am such a car junkie. It is probably because of people like me that they keep making only car DLC. lol

You're part of the problem. lol
Glad I'm not the only one worried about this, holding out hope that Friday will bring a ton of new info maybe even a video.

You're part of the problem. lol
Glad I'm not the only one worried about this, holding out hope that Friday will bring a ton of new info maybe even a video.

I know and I can't help it. I am seriously a car whore, and am just obsessed with them. Literally every car pack DLC has been interesting to me just because I love cars. I don't care what cars they are but I love to look at them, drive them, upgrade them and just enjoy what they are. And this is everything from little shitcans to the exotics.

And you can blame all this on GT as it was the original reason that I got so into cars. lol

0774b85a-bbe5-4383-8382-d1d879d9cc73.jpg

This looks pretty bad ass. Can I buy it separately from the December car pack?

The Hummer looks nice too.

Pretty sure you can buy any individual car from a pack, but aren't they 200 space bucks each, when the pack is 400? If you want at least 2 of the cars from each pack you should probably just buy the pack.

Edit: Some cars in each pack can be purchased individually for 240 points, looks like others cannot. You can get the Hummer, but not the Halo-themed F150. Again though, its 400 for the pack and individual cars are 240. So if you bought the pack you could think of it as getting the Hummer for 240 and the Halo f-150 plus 5 other cars for an additional 160 points.

Its like buying popcorn at the movie theater. You can get a medium for 4.50 but the large is only 25 cents more.

Pretty sure you can buy any individual car from a pack, but aren't they 200 space bucks each, when the pack is 400? If you want at least 2 of the cars from each pack you should probably just buy the pack.

Edit: Some cars in each pack can be purchased individually for 240 points, looks like others cannot. You can get the Hummer, but not the Halo-themed F150. Again though, its 400 for the pack and individual cars are 240. So if you bought the pack you could think of it as getting the Hummer for 240 and the Halo f-150 plus 5 other cars for an additional 160 points.

Its like buying popcorn at the movie theater. You can get a medium for 4.50 but the large is only 25 cents more.
Oh I didn't realize the prices were that bad. Well, I'll think about it.

That Raptor is LOUD. But its not bad.

Just wish there was some actual open world off-roading to be had besides the golf course. Not talking dirt roads here.

RawNuts

Where do I find that?

For some reason in the marketplace it's saying I already purchased the Javelin, but the Halo Raptor says 'Pack Only.'
Oh, darn; maybe it is a pack only vehicle. I thought it was a free vehicle as well; I can't see what is and isn't since I have the season pass, sorry about that.

Top Bottom