• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Jube3

No prob doodis

Recoil said:
Oh god. Looks like I'm in for another session of some good Forza-inspired music downloadin'.

If by downloading you mean..after purchasing off itunes! lol

I really dig the soundtrack, it has that same flavor to me that JSR had. Not in the genre but just in the amount of bands I had not heard about before that I ended up really liking.

Listening to the actually new podcast, I'm actually really looking forward to (hopefully) carving out a bit of a niche, design wise, kind of away from the really amazingly impressive gradient-based stuff to some more designy stuff. It sounds weird, but for a few seconds that crazy red/white lightning bolt car Jeff was making in the Giant Bomb Quick Look was pretty bomb-ass. I really want to work on bright, poppy, graphic stuff like that.

Also, Noodle. Lots and lots of Noodle.

kinn

chico said:
to all soon to be Fanatec owners... our wait is almost over.

UPDATE 7

We finally started production and everything goes smoothly! All the units which will be shipped by airfreight and UPS will be done by tomorrow and so we can arrange immediate shipment. Only the wheels will be shipped from China. In case you ordered other items like Shifter Set or Clubsport pedals we will ship them from our warehouses so that they arrive in time.

Yes! Good news.

November cant come soon enough! Just hope the stand comes near the same time as well or sooner.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jube3 said:
time to update the reviews in the OP :D
You don't have the ISR review up there either. :(

header-bg.png

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Hey, APB to all the folks on NeoGAF that I sent green discs to in both U.S. and Europe.

Send me a PM with your gamertag. Trust me, you want to do this soon. :lol

Thanks.

Yoritomo

chespace said:
Hey, APB to all the folks on NeoGAF that I sent green discs to in both U.S. and Europe.

Thanks.

Microsoft ban hammer warming up.

Recoil

chespace said:

Thanks.

Oh snap. Microsoft orbital beam cannon preparing to fire in 3.. 2.. 1..

Jube3

chespace said:

Thanks.

Sent.

Also for the UK gaffers I finished UK plates front and back. Working on getting the font a tiny bit skinnier.
ukplates.png

Zeouterlimits said:
Destructioid Review is up.
10/10. Daaaamn.

"Love taps". :lol
lol at the Yaris.

Omar Ismail said:
Now that che's back in the thread. I have a request.

A commuter cars DLC pack.

I want the non-sport version of the most popular NA cars:
Corolla, Civic, Sentra, Mazda3, Focus, Camry, Accord, Altima, Mazda 6, Taurus.

A lot of these super race cars while nice and all are just so out of my experience I can't relate to them in any way. Whereas I could race a car that I own vs cars that I see people driving everyday on my commute. Would also be nice to mod/livery it up... and just make it that much more REAL because it's my REAL car.
I'm in definite agreement. While I understand that exotica would probably generate higher DLC sales, I hope that doesn't preclude the availability of "lesser," popular car models.

I plan on making the '91 CRX my main drive 'cause I had one and loved it. There's a definite, if smaller, DLC market for these more familiar cars. But maybe not stuff like the Yaris...unless I can upgrade the number of hamsters. Or maybe let me duct-tape a Smart car to it.

Rad Agast

Fender_Uk said:
its weird that anywhere else such as movies 9/10 would be amazing (yes its right next to 10) but for games it just great, been reading a lot of comments on gametrailers of people being disappointed by it only getting 9.3 etc and not 9.6 its just ridiculous..how did it get like this?

Fanboys.

I think I'll make another call today checking on my LE pre-order yet again :lol NFS Shift is helping me deal with my hunger for now.

Rad Agast

Diablohead said:
Include old tracks = recycling complaint

Remove old tracks = People complain that they can't drive around the old circuits.

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
O_O

Holy FUCK that Crackdown GT-R500 is like the most awesome paintjob i've ever seen. The things I'd do for that car. I am swearing aloud right now.

Your tag doesn't suit you well enough.

Vormund

Omar Ismail said:
Now that che's back in the thread. I have a request.

A commuter cars DLC pack.

I want the non-sport version of the most popular NA cars:
Corolla, Civic, Sentra, Mazda3, Focus, Camry, Accord, Altima, Mazda 6, Taurus.

A lot of these super race cars while nice and all are just so out of my experience I can't relate to them in any way. Whereas I could race a car that I own vs cars that I see people driving everyday on my commute. Would also be nice to mod/livery it up... and just make it that much more REAL because it's my REAL car.

I'd buy it. :D

I find the more common cars more interesting tbh, esp when it comes to tuning.

Arjen

Question about the multiplayer, i'll probabaly hop on that on release date all night.
But are any good cars available from the start or do i need to spend some time in single player to earn some cash to get a decent car?

Jube3

Arjen said:
Question about the multiplayer, i'll probabaly hop on that on release date all night.
But are any good cars available from the start or do i need to spend some time in single player to earn some cash to get a decent car?

You can race stock, but the good cars will take you a bit. You also gain cars through leveling so racing stock will raise your level and earn you money.

nib95

Banned
Jube3 said:
Sent.

Also for the UK gaffers I finished UK plates front and back. Working on getting the font a tiny bit skinnier.
ukplates.png

Awesome dude! I want one of those bad boys!

Any chance you could do me one that says NIBZ?

nib95

Banned
Jube3 said:
Ill have a blank version on my storefront day one.

Fantastic. Can you stick it on the store front later today/tomorrow? That is provided those with an early copy can access it (mine is a promo so I'm assuming online should be dandy).

Arjen

Jube3 said:
You can race stock, but the good cars will take you a bit. You also gain cars through leveling so racing stock will raise your level and earn you money.

Awesome, thnx

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
nib95 said:
Fantastic. Can you stick it on the store front later today/tomorrow? That is provided those with an early copy can access it (mine is a promo so I'm assuming online should be dandy).

A promo?

nib95

Banned
chespace said:

Yeap, will PM you details if you like. UK, I get them off some journo friends who I write for from time to time. If you've ever followed my posts you'll see I generally get many games early, press kits etc. Though I'm not by definition a games journalist.

nib95 said:
Yeap, will PM you details if you like. UK, I get them off some journo friends who I write for from time to time. If you've ever followed my posts you'll see I generally get many games early, press kits etc. Though I'm not by definition a games journalist.

If you're not a journalist, you are a...
pirate63.gif

YARRRR!!:lol

amar212

Ultimo hombre said:
amar,

Are you planning to post a review/detailed impressions either here or GTplanet?

Unfortunately not in days to come, because I had to do a big review for a magazine I contribute with and I have no time or patience to translate it at this point. Also, there is a important issue of copyright, since Forza 3 review will be one of the main selling points for the October issue.

However, I will do something for GTP in following days when I catch some time between Carrer and grinding path to CLK GTR :D

But in short I can tell you T10 did an amazing job from almost every field imaginable.

If I never had and X360 and wheel, and somebody gave me FM3 for just few laps, I'd be camping next morning in front of nearest store to buy the whole package. It is that good.

Jube3

nib95 said:

I just put it up but its not blank. Its the one with the slightly thick font. BUT you can cover it up with a matching yellow square really easily. The only highlight on the yellow is a transparent circle gradient.

BTW I put up 2 UK plates, I was told white was for the front and yellow for the back so both of those are up there. Its free atm, when the game is live the plates will only be like 4-5k.

amar212 said:
But in short I can tell you T10 did an amazing job from almost every field imaginable.

If I never had and X360 and wheel, and somebody gave me FM3 for just few laps, I'd be camping next morning in front of nearest store to buy the whole package. It is that good.

It really is a phenomenal Package. In fact my 360 hasnt been off much because I like watching my sweet, sweet 84 supra in the home space on one of my screens. Here are my stats. :lol Please dont mock me :lol

Time spent in Menu's 74h (home space ROCKS lol)
Time spent Tuning: 3h
Time spent racing: 13h
Time spent designing: 43h

Top Bottom