• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

eso76 said:
while we're waiting for fm.net to go back online we can play a game.

Can you spot the player's car in this pic ?

getphoto0fcc.jpg

yeah, that was easy i guess

Don't want to nit-pick but the cars are finally looking good, whats with the visor in the helmet. Its all smudged up, it kinda ruins the photo.

p3tran

Banned
C-Jo said:
Visible aftermarket flares, aero delete, matte wheels, carbon trunk... Hnnnggggggghh
I think trunk and side panels are painted on ;)

I like sidetrack detail, makes me angry we still dont have a new powerful console
getphotop8ti.jpg

shitbox 360 has lived >50% more than its papa. reaching zombie status

SPEEDxNASTY said:
The aftermarket flares are vinyls, its just an illusion.

BNR34.jpg

You know, I thought that too. But look at the fuel filler door. That is usually part of the model and you can't cover it with a vinyl. I wonder if they have added widebody options since it was one of the new tuning options that was most asked for.

Also you can see what seems to be latches on the trunk. From the angle, they look actually modeled and not a vinyl.

Not sure, but it is making me wonder.

Scottify

Also, if you look just in front and above the rear wheel there is a reflection from the lights on top of where it may or may not flare out. If it was a vinyl would it reflect the lights like that?

mblitek

Fixed2BeBroken said:
um...so if you pay 20 extra for the limited copy, u get 25 extra cars from car packs that are to come.....but then why would u pay for the season pass at this point? ud end up paying more for 35 cars as oppossed to getting the regular copy and getting all 60 with season pass? or am i missing something.

The_Monk said:
Isn't the muscle cars you get on the LE that you also get in the Season Pass?

Or are there more car packs on the LE that you will also going to get on the Season Pass?

I'm confused =/

I'd like to know this too! Does my LCE include any of the Season's Pass?

BADNED

Fixed2BeBroken said:
um...so if you pay 20 extra for the limited copy, u get 25 extra cars from car packs that are to come.....but then why would u pay for the season pass at this point? ud end up paying more for 35 cars as oppossed to getting the regular copy and getting all 60 with season pass? or am i missing something.
The Season Pass gives you a discount on the upcoming six DLC packs November Car Pack to April Car Pack plus as an extra you get the day-one American Muscle Car Pack for free.

The FM4 LCE gives you for free the LCE Car Pack, The VIP Car Pack and the American Muscle Car Pack but no discounts on the after release DLC packs.

Now if you as a LCE owner buy the Season Pass you have two times the American Muscle Pack. Due to this problem Microsoft thinks now about what they can give the LCE owners as a compensation. An announcement on this subject is expected soon.

SarBear

BADNED said:
The Season Pass gives you a discount on the upcoming six DLC packs November Car Pack to April Car Pack plus as an extra you get the day-on American Muscle Car Pack for free.

The FM4 LCE gives you for free the LCE Car Pack, The VIP Car Pack and the American Muscle Car Pack but no discounts on the after release DLC packs.

Now if you as a LCE owner buy the Season Pass you have two times the American Muscle Pack. Due to this problem Microsoft thinks now about what they can give the LCE owners as a compensation. An announcement on this subject is expected soon.

Ace!

DasRaven

BADNED said:
The Season Pass gives you a discount on the upcoming six DLC packs November Car Pack to April Car Pack plus as an extra you get the day-on American Muscle Car Pack for free.

"Pre-order 5-car pack."

BADNED said:

Oh that is cool. I was wondering about that.

How about a few of them 14 unicorns?

DasRaven said:
The other 2 known are in the Ship Bonus and LCE/VIP packs which are not on their preview.

Actually, the RT12S and RGT-8 are the ones in the ship bonus/vip pack.

eek5 said:
I can't believe they didn't get the yellowbird in

We still dont know which RUF was picked for the third slot. Theres still hope :)

It wouldnt surprise me if it ends up being CTR3 :lol

BADNED

Everything is possible. Maybe some Unicorns or the Pre-Order Car Pack or the the upcoming November Car Pack for free or even some credits or tokens. We have to wait see.

fu3lfr3nzy said:
Actually, the RT12S and RGT-8 are the ones in the ship bonus/vip pack.

We still dont know which RUF was picked for the third slot. Theres still hope :)

It wouldnt surprise me if it ends up being CTR3 :lol
Rt12 R is part of the VIP Car Pack
RGT-8 is part of the Launch Bonus Car Pack
Rt12 S is part of the retail game

Xanadu

Banned
BADNED said:
Everything is possible. Maybe some Unicorns or the Pre-Order Car Pack or the the upcoming November Car Pack for free or even some credits or tokens. We have to wait see.

lawl..

BADNED said:

Two RT12's? @_@

Quite an interesting decision I suppose. Hopefully theres more RUF's via DLC then :/

BADNED said:
The Season Pass gives you a discount on the upcoming six DLC packs November Car Pack to April Car Pack plus as an extra you get the day-one American Muscle Car Pack for free.

Thanks for the clarification and HELLS YEAH!

So Season Pass it is then.

I did notice you said "Car Pack" ... is there any confirmation we'll be seeing AV or Track packs in the first 6 months? Or if AV or Tracks will be included in the Car Packs?

Xanadu said:

Lawl ...

squared

Shortt Sirket said:
You know, I thought that too. But look at the fuel filler door. That is usually part of the model and you can't cover it with a vinyl. I wonder if they have added widebody options since it was one of the new tuning options that was most asked for.

Also you can see what seems to be latches on the trunk. From the angle, they look actually modeled and not a vinyl.

It's vinyl, just look at the shadows that are painted in and is supposed to look like the actual widened part, it reflects the world just like the paint, also the shadows are way too bright/have too little contrast.

Also, the fuel filler cap and rear quarter looks just like that on an ordinary R34

yv15g.jpg

DasRaven said:
B10 by BADNED...

Still, I can't imagine they'd lose Porsche, gain Ruf and not bring the CTR 1,2, and 3 to FM4 as DLC or unicorns.

could be a matter of having to scramble to get the RUF models done once it became clear that Porsche was out, only had time for 3 at launch.

eek5

Shortt Sirket said:
BNR34.jpg

You guys are so silly sometimes. I know you guys want to believe but next thing you'll be telling me there were fender flares in FM3!

fff.png

DasRaven

BADNED said:

BADNED, do you happen to know if the Rt12 R is AWD stock in the game?
We know the Rt12 S is RWD stock from the XBOXFRONT shots.

eek5 said:
You guys are so silly sometimes. I know you guys want to believe but next thing you'll be telling me there were fender flares in FM3!

Yeah, I knew it was probably a vinyl, but I had forgot how wide the base car was. Plus, come on! We gotta shoot for the moon here people!

p3tran

Banned
Shortt Sirket said:
Yeah, I knew it was probably a vinyl, but I had forgot how wide the base car was. Plus, come on! We gotta shoot for the moon here people!
still a great achievement to be able to paint cars like this. in your pic, look at the front wide aero to see, from this angle it shws it is flat ;)
f3 I had bought many widebody designs from talented people. amazing, right?

I don't really understand why Abarth is considered a separate manufacturer. Maybe for the older cars but the 500 esseesse is no doubt a Fiat.

It'd be like making AMG its own brand.

So has anybody confirmed there is straight up WHITE that can be painted to the rims. I remember reading that quote from that one guy who said they are silvery/white like forza 3, but some of the pictures lead me to believe otherwise.

Mascot

rocksteady1983 said:
So has anybody confirmed there is straight up WHITE that can be painted to the rims. I remember reading that quote from that one guy who said they are silvery/white like forza 3, but some of the pictures lead me to believe otherwise.
Matt White is apparently White White.

BADNED said:
T10 put it elsewhere.

starwars-vader-nooo.jpg

Seriously man? It was voted on for the Jalopnik pack even! I have been waiting for this freakin car for like 2 years now!

It better be the first pack or I might start to lose my mind. I mean, look at how awesome this thing is:

dw3Sg.jpg

eso76

i knew it, last post on a page..
reposting.

can you guys still see the pics on fm.net ? they won't load for me...

Top Bottom