• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

shinnn

eso76 said:
uh...what's going on ? why i can't open those links anymore ?
try other browser. Or clear the cache.

getphoto.ashx387j7kv.jpg

getphoto.ashx382h7ug.jpg

getphoto.ashx384m77z.jpg

getphoto.ashx383t78j.jpg

getphoto.ashx378a7to.jpg

getphoto.ashx375g7it.jpg

h3ro

I still can't see pics linked from abload! I don't understand whats going on. Changing the browser hasn't helped, clearing cache, resetting router. No dice. Could my ISP (Fios) be filtering them out. I can't even load abload.de.

Anyway, I need the demo already.

eso76

i had to restart the router for fm.net to start working again some reason...

it appears green discs reached people with fucked up setups.
last batch of pics has satuaration and contrast all over the place..

Surfheart

Any screenshots around that aren't bullshots?
I hate seeing all the processed shots for some game that's coming out when in reality the actual game looks no where near as good.

MrOogieBoogie said:

Dude, you could at least mark it with spoilers ... GOSH! I totally saw what the first race was like.

Surfheart said:
Any screenshots around that aren't bullshots?
I hate seeing all the processed shots for some game that's coming out when in reality the actual game looks no where near as good.

There's a gameplay video like 4 posts up. And some of the shots posted are from replays and such but most of what is coming out is just the photomode stuff.

Shaneus

Judging by some of the TG home space shots, it looks like you'll be able to choose where your car goes in that space a la GT5. Nice.

Shaneus

shinnn said:
Sebring is up

http://www.abload.de/img/sebring2n7jh.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/sebring1m7do.jpg[IMG]

so good.[/QUOTE]
I fucking knew that Sebring would look awesome. KNEW IT.

Hope we have the opportunity of rolling a car if we take that last corner too fast and hit that concrete join/crack at the wrong angle.

shinnn

There's no driver in the home space locations.

edit: also there's a "homespace" intro for every track, with the car without driver too. But I think you can't take photos there.

shinnn

Shaneus said:
Judging by some of the TG home space shots, it looks like you'll be able to choose where your car goes in that space a la GT5. Nice.

I think the car location is aleatory. Each time the camera pans they change the car location. So you choose when you want to get in photomode.

for "camera pans" I mean this:
fm4_458italia_homespacx64t.gif

getphoto.ashx420i3cu.jpg

getphoto.ashx419nvwx.jpg

getphoto.ashx417t4ng.jpg

getphoto.ashx418h3yr.jpg

getphoto.ashx415n2db.jpg

no F458GT :(

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Agh my grades are going to hell with this, Skyrim, and Dark Souls coming out so soon. Good luck keeping me attentive school lol

eso76

i have to say i don't mind the changes to camino one bit

getphoto2l9r.jpg

getphotovbzz.jpg

sunset peninsula

getphotoqxjv.jpg

mugello

getphotou9o9.jpg

i would like to know how much these guys played with photomode settings or if that's what the game looks like (minus IQ, obviously).

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Photomode or not, some of these shots are simply astonishing.

Top Bottom