• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

derFeef

Jube3 said:
Yes you should stop now :)
homer-drool.gif

<3

Having 1K in both Forza 2 and Forza 3, over 1K hours in the paint booth in FM3 and over 2K hours total but no luck in Facebook trivia will leave me without demo for the weekend :( At least I have a lot of luck in love :D

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah so...the demo is really cool! lol...

I still have to fine tune the Fanatec settings but so far it's fun...it's definitly more forza which is good!

Diablohead said:
NO REPLAY AT THE END IS CRIMINAL!!!!!!!

There is replay after you finish a rival mode time attack....I'm watching my Zonda going around the track right now... Well actually not sure if it's a replay or just the AI driving but anyway, it's still very cinematic.

I have a question... I'm really sorry if I shouldn't talk about this. Is there anything wrong with me downloading the demo from a torrent and burning it to a DVD and running it from there? I remember I burned the GH3 demo to a DVD and it ran from there. It should work with FM4 too... But I wonder if I'm breaking any ToS...

Awwwww come on man..................................

Wheres the love....................................

Where is your image based god now??????????

Iknos

I would ask for one but there are far more deserving people here. BCD2 should get one for selling those MS wheels I want to get that + F1 for a friend because of him.

This talk about trolling just means you have sensitive people on both sides. The mods are doing a great job here but I think the screenshot wars should go to a different thread. Text descriptions should be good enough.

We should compare these games to real life since they are sims. Ideally. But they need to be compared once in a while because it shows that certain things can be done and it's not impossible.

Jamesways

Xanadu said:
i asked but jube doesnt like me cos ive been mean to forza :(

I'm not favored either because I constantly profess my love for Race Pro on boards, even on fc where I'm a mod...

But I sure am a painting crack head in these games.
Good for my OCD.

Iknos said:
I would ask for one but there are far more deserving people here. BCD2 should get one for selling those MS wheels I want to get that + F1 for a friend because of him.

This talk about trolling just means you have sensitive people on both sides. The mods are doing a great job here but I think the screenshot wars should go to a different thread. Text descriptions should be good enough.

We should compare these games to real life since they are sims. Ideally. But they need to be compared once in a while because it shows that certain things can be done and it's not impossible.
Hey, that's a nice thing to say. If I get a code I'm giving to you.

eso76

wearing my fm3 hat

A few days ago i was one of those who said they would try not to download the demo and wait for the full game instead...yeah right :D

come on...3 am here !

dejay

Banned
Iknos said:

Making people beg for keys is a little off-putting in my opinion, particularly for a non-beta demo. I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't like it.

Saying that, give BCD2 a code!

dejay said:
Making people beg for keys is a little off-putting in my opinion, particularly for a non-beta demo. I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't like it.

Saying that, give BCD2 a code!
I actually agree with this. It was because of him that I bought one and then I convinced my friend to get one too. That means he is directly responsible for at least two sales of that Speed Wheel.

dejay

Banned
m0dus said:
It has begun!

http://i54.tinypic.com/fv93k1.jpg[/IMG]
http://i54.tinypic.com/aaxk75.jpg[/IMG]

See you guys later. I'm going to starve myself of all sunlight and nutrition for a few weeks.

Oh shi....

while waiting for my precious to download I'm playing some Sega rally with the speed wheel its kind of awesome. More fun than with my fanatec cause the force feedback is kinda intense in the game.

h3ro

m0dus, I can't wait to see what you and Jube are able to put out this time around.

Just spent a couple hours in the demo... this game is going to be phenomenal.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Glad you guys are raving about the demo! Can't wait to try it out.

Post more screens!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Am I the only one who doesn't have a early demo key?

Okay maybe not, I'd love one if someone could acquire an extra.

Top Bottom