• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

Oli

I'd love a key if there's one available.

Still on the fence about upgrading from 3, but I have put quite a few hours into it, so possibly.

Demo would help, ya know. ;)

Jamesways

Oli said:
I'd love a key if there's one available.

Still on the fence about upgrading from 3, but I have put quite a few hours into it, so possibly.

Demo would help, ya know. ;)

On the fence really? From what I've seen in pics and videos, it's going to be much better than 3. A lot of stuff reworked from 3.

Man, I can't wait to try this.

People, please post more impressions for us if you'd be so kind.

Oli

Jamesways said:
On the fence really? From what I've seen in pics and videos, it's going to be much better than 3. A lot of stuff reworked from 3.

It's more of a matter of spending 60 on this as opposed to other games that are releasing during this part of the year.

I like what I've seen so far, yeah. But I can't be 100% yet.

Shaneus

Jube: Community Manager for the people.

PS. If anyone's wondering, the intro song is by Alex Metric, called It Starts. Cool little track... should've used it for E3. Especially appropriate when that video focused on the "engine start" ignition buttons.

PPS. I'm SO hitting eBay for that FM4 press kit. That's how you do an LE.

Shaneus

Jamesways said:

People, please post more impressions for us if you'd be so kind.
There's a demo impressions thread I've posted in :) (but only the same as what I've written in this thread)

The only downer is not being able to turn the music off. No Kinect tracking in it either, but that's no biggie.

I adore the Cinque, but it's really kicking my ass. Exceed the limit even slightly and it will chew you up, spit you out, shit on your corpse, and then mercilessly hunt down all those you hold dear.

Hurts so good.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Shaneus said:
There's a demo impressions thread I've posted in :) (but only the same as what I've written in this thread)

The only downer is not being able to turn the music off. No Kinect tracking in it either, but that's no biggie.

Beat your Pagani Rival time, come at me bro. ;)

fucking love this already.

Shaneus

purg3 said:

Oh, it's fucking ON.

PS. Loving the rival idea. I'm sure my friends list will get massive as people who aren't on my list but know through forums will try and whup my ass.

Try.

Raudi

Jube,

Could you spare a demo code for a long time Forza addict and community VIP?

6199621834_387b868513_z.jpg

Peterthumpa

Hey Jube, I know where you live, I know you're sitting on a chair right now looking at a PC screen and giving away codes for some NeoGAF members.

You see... I know too much. You better give me one too, or else... you'll miss all the awesome m0dus work. And hamburgers. I know you like them.

EDIT - and I'll create a thread complaining about Nintendo colors in Forza 4.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Since MS France is as usual unlikely to get us review copies on time, I'd love to get a demo code to do some 60 fps direct feed footage :)

Raudi

Gravijah said:
is that 4 copies of forza 3?

YES it is!

LCE, 2 copies of regular game and 1 Ultimate (I had 2 ultimate collection discs but gave one away to my brother)

Need 3 copies for my Triple Screen Rig ;)

Gravijah

Raudi said:
YES it is!

LCE, 2 copies of regular game and 1 Ultimate (I had 2 ultimate collection discs but gav eone away)

Need 3 copies for my Triple Screen Rig ;)

i hope all 3 of your xboxes are different colors!

Raudi

m0dus said:
YES. ALL OVER MY FACE AND EYES.

mcrw92.jpg

Seriously.

Damn Modus - Those look HAWT!

Can't wait to get back in the paint booth for FM4 myself...already have some new race replica liveries lined up!

Nice to see that we can paint on the sides of the Rear wing's on some cars now!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
first race, got spun out, 2nd race, claimed first on hard. feels good man, feels good.

very easy to break the tail out around corners and you have to be careful adjusting once it happens or you will spin.

The only thing I can tell you guys is that not a single video does the justice to FM4, seriously. Forget about videos, just try to get the early demo code or wait till next week for demo to see it yourself :D

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
as someone who lives in the snow for a good portion of the year, the snow bloom is PERFECT

elfinke

Originally Gear3 was going to be my last ever 360 purchase, but damn if m0dus' screen grabs aren't making think twice about that! And that's to say nothing of the demo impressions in the other thread (and around the net elsewhere)...

Just wow. Looking forward to the public demo now!

Help your homie out, Jube! All the time spent in this thread has to account for one small little code, right? :(

50 out of my 300 posts are in this thread! Feel that commitment buddy.

Izayoi

Banned
Jube3 said:
oh snap, rival feuds begin. I need to get in on this tonight.
I don't post much in Forza topics (read: once or twice ever), but I love the game and would love a demo code. Pretty please?

Shaneus

purg3 said:

Come at me, bro.

Fake edit: FUCK. After beating your time and checking the leaderboards, you were using auto AND TCS?

Beasted you then, mofo.

PS. I could do rivals mode forever. So, so satisfying. I'd done around 15 minutes on the one track without even realising it.

Top Bottom