• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

zorbsie

I've googled and still can't find a car brand called Chie. Unless they misspelled Kia. And then I would have to agree. Kia is the worst waifu. Am I doing this right? :)

GT: CrudeDiatribe

GT: XxXx420N0sc0p1ngB1tcH35wh1l3BaK3dxXxX

maxresdefault.jpg

Devildoll

it says everyone is offline for me, and the xbox app on pc cant find any friends atm.

either it is busted on my end, or xbox live just went down a bit.

zorbsie

Something is seriously wrong with live today. Lets move the race back to next weekend. I knew something was wrong with live when Crude's car had anime on it and Jello's didn't.

zorbsie

Sorry to everyone that came out and tried to join. This sucks. But people couldn't join the lobby, mics were working on and off and people were being dumped from the lobby. Next week will be better.

LoveCake

Is it available to buy in game? I figure everyone has the car in game. The code was for a free version of it.

Lobby will be up in a few minutes.

I have just finished playing Forza 6, I only looked on the market place, I will have to have a look tomorrow and see if it's up in the 'buy cars' section, not sure where it will be though, I am not sure I got the Ford F100 in November either :/

zorbsie

I have just finished playing Forza 6, I only looked on the market place, I will have to have a look tomorrow and see if it's up in the 'buy cars' section, not sure where it will be though, I am not sure I got the Ford F100 in November either :/

Under get cars it will be under the brand name Chryslus. Strange that you didn't get the Ford either.

LoveCake

Under get cars it will be under the brand name Chryslus. Strange that you didn't get the Ford either.

I have just checked, I have the Ford F100 (is it just the Ford F100 with a paint-job?) I do not have Chryslus listed as a manufacture though.

zorbsie

Greek Easter is this Sunday. I'll be eating lamb all day. Can we do the races on Saturday instead of Sunday or does that screw everyone's schedules?

zorbsie

week23_headerzesme.png

MX-5 Cup Series

Server issues plagued us last weekend. So this weekend we'll be doing some catch up with two league races. First up will be Indianapolis GP Classic followed by Road Atlanta Full. The two Greeks will be busy eating and drinking to make it. So If someone could host that would be a huge favour for me. Indy time trial is over. You can start sending in Road Atlanta times now.

2013 Maza MX-5 Cup
With these upgrades:
Race Brakes
Race Weight Reduction
Race Transmission
Race Differential
Race Tire Compound
Total Car Class: C430
These upgrades will allow you to tune it anyway you want.

Standard info for new comers:
Race day schedule:
We will have a 4 lap practice race with collisions off. You will try to get your best time in this race. The real race will use best lap times in ascending order for grid placement. Collisions will be always on, make sure to turn off sim damage on your end.

As always the lobby will be up at 3:00pm Eastern Sunday. The race should take 15 - 20 minutes to finish. After the race feel free to stick around and do more races with the group.

Can't make it on Sunday? Join in the fun by doing this weeks time trial. Post your best time on this weeks track before the race on Sunday to be included. Points will be given on time trials as well as the actual race.

Sunday race will be Road Atlanta Full
Don't forget that the car you use in time trial is the car you use on race day. Also the car you pick is the car you keep for the whole series.

Who can join?
Anyone on GAF is more than welcome to join. Just picked up FM6? leave me your GT and I'll send you an invite on race day. Simple as that.

Questions/Suggestions? I'm all ears.

LoveCake

I found the Fallout Chryslus car, the message with the code was on the actual Xbox One message centre!

Why not just gift the car in game like they have done in the past?

LoveCake

This is not just some pre-order bonus paint job, man. They had to make sure that only(!) people who bought Fallout 4 on Xbox One would get the car. There was no room for failure.

It says that you don't need to have Fallout 4, I don't have it, never have done and I (now) have the car.

In the Forza games there is a 'messages' area you get 'rivals' 'Turn 10' notifications and messages, also from time to time you get gifts in the 'gift' one, where you get free money or even cars, you just click on it and it asks if you want to download the money or car, this is of course for Forza players only of course, but if everyone who has Forza 6 or Fallout 4 can get the car, thus everyone with Forza 6, just have the car available to download in the market place for free.

Top Bottom