• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Noobcraft

Ok great.

Now time to find a car that I can consistently pull out quick laps in comfortably.
Look no further; this car is a beast.
Screenshot-Original.png

Logsi

Why do even make FWD cars? So boring to drive both in game and real life.

Maybe give an Integra Type R DC2 or DC5 a drive in the real world then come back and say that. Any sorted FWD car with an LSD is an absolute hoot to drive. Fiesta ST with a mountune map is the dogs danglies to drive also. Like a little go kart!

If you weren't being facetious, then cost and safety. It's much cheaper to make a FWD car and 99% of drivers don't care.

Nice how fast Reward credits are sent now. I claim the credits, turn on FM6 and they're there.

With FM5 and FH2, it could be hours or even days in some cases.

Yaqoub

My apologies if this has been asked before but I'm still waiting for my Ford GT reward from playing the demo. I got a message saying I earned it but can't find the download message in the messaging center for it. I looked for it under DLC and Gifts section and nothing.

Is this a known issue or they still sending it out in waves?

My apologies if this has been asked before but I'm still waiting for my Ford GT reward from playing the demo. I got a message saying I earned it but can't find the download message in the messaging center for it. I looked for it under DLC and Gifts section and nothing.

I don't think it's a widespread issue, but there were a handful of people on the FM.net forums who apparently never got theirs either. How long ago did you play the demo?

frontieruk

You are 67% correct.

How long do you give the tyre-walls in the chicanes that aren't tied together?
We should bet on it. I'll give the first one 6 car passes. Maybe a little too optimistic, but betting is a risk and reward thing.

Its never going to happen p3tran has a pathological hatred of them, I've watched his ghosts...

zorbsie

I'm still going to rock my Lancer. It won't do well but I'm in it for the laughs. If this was a real sim the alfas would never make it through 15 laps. :)

GHG

Gold Member
Why am I getting the feeling that I'll be seeing a lot of Alfa Giulias tomorrow?

Even though it's the car I'm fastest in around rio coastline I don't feel comfortable doing it if that makes sense... I don't really have fun driving that car, it's too edgy. Certain cars are better in hot lap scenarios than they are in real races.

Then there is also the fact that you need to stick to that car for the next few races as well.

I think I'll be going DTM or Rally tomorrow :)

Yaqoub

I don't think it's a widespread issue, but there were a handful of people on the FM.net forums who apparently never got theirs either. How long ago did you play the demo?

I played the demo maybe around 2 weeks ago? I'd say a week or two back.

Started Forza 6 a couple days ago. Was there a time limit to be eligible to get the car? What's odd is that in the message center I got the message confirming that I got the car by playing the demo but no other message to download it.

Oh well, I'll probably just buy it in-game for the achievement too.

zorbsie

Carmageodon car looks great!

My time for Rio is 56.310. I know it's not super competitive but it's the car I want to drive. :)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm probably not going to be able to make the race tomorrow, but here's a time.

I did about 55 in the Lancia 037, but I used someone's tune, I'd rather just the time I got with my own "tune" IE I can't tune for shit lol.

Why would be under downloads? The car is already in the game.

Shouldn't it just be in free cars in the find cars section?

Yaqoub

Why would be under downloads? The car is already in the game.

Shouldn't it just be in free cars in the find cars section?

Yeah the car is in the game but to redeem it you're supposed to get another message with a download button in the message center, from what I've been reading.

Just checked again, still nothing. I also re-downloaded and played the demo again to see maybe something weird happened and nope. Nothing.

EDIT: double checked the free cars section under Find a car and couldn't find it there (in case they changed the delivery system), got all other free cars though so the list is empty.

My best time so far is 59:163
in the Limo

I saw
the Limo
on a Yas Marinas leaderboard for E-class in third place worldwide.

Edit:
I'm probably not going to be able to make the race tomorrow, but here's a time.

I did about 55 in the Lancia 037, but I used someone's tune, I'd rather just the time I got with my own "tune" IE I can't tune for shit lol.
I'm FFsReedRichards, did you use my tune for the 55seconds time?!?? I uploaded it only after I got that time from your screenshot with it, so normally it shouldn't show as downloadable from the leaderboard. (and my 53 time is BS anyway; should be invalid imo for chicane-cutting where the tyres used to be)

Edit2:
EDIT: double checked the free cars section under Find a car and couldn't find it there (in case they changed the delivery system), got all other free cars though so the list is empty.
It was just under "Gifts" in the "Messages" (a tab somewhere on the right of where your drivatar and tuning rewards show up). Once you clicked A (or X?) on that message, the message went away and you had the car under "my cars". That's how it was for me.

GHG

Gold Member
Just did a 53.503 using the civic with a tune.

Now I'm really not sure which car I want to use.

Yaqoub

Edit2:

It was just under "Gifts" in the "Messages" (a tab somewhere on the right of where your drivatar and tuning rewards show up). Once you clicked A (or X?) on that message, the message went away and you had the car under "my cars". That's how it was for me.

Yeah I mentioned before I looked in there and found nothing, despite getting a message in message center saying I earned the car for playing the demo.

Helios my man I hope you're reading :(

zorbsie

league_week_header_bwpsto.png

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Lobby will be up at 3:00pm Eastern. Here is the list I have for folks that want in:
Noobcraft
GHG
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
danowat
P3tran
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
soundscream
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda
willbsn13
BIGT468
Simbo
CrudeDiatribe
Devildoll
ilikesanta
RoKKeR
Sarbear
Nagge

I've setup a doc for standings here. Already got the time trials in there (tab at the bottom). Question for the group: Should I be using GAF names or Live names in the doc? Most are the same or very similar, but some have no connection at all. I'm good either way. If you've posted a time and I haven't put it into the doc just let me know.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone on this list. If you are online at 3pm I'll send you an invite into the lobby. If you are online and don't want to race because you're in the middle of a 3 hour endurance race or a raid in destiny just ignore it. :)

frontieruk

league_week_header_bwpsto.png

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Lobby will be up at 3:00pm Eastern. Here is the list I have for folks that want in:
Noobcraft
GHG
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
danowat
P3tran
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
soundscream
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda
willbsn13
BIGT468
Simbo
CrudeDiatribe
Devildoll
ilikesanta
RoKKeR
Sarbear
Nagge

I've setup a doc for standings here. Already got the time trials in there (tab at the bottom). Question for the group: Should I be using GAF names or Live names in the doc? Most are the same or very similar, but some have no connection at all. I'm good either way. If you've posted a time and I haven't put it into the doc just let me know.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone on this list. If you are online at 3pm I'll send you an invite into the lobby. If you are online and don't want to race because you're in the middle of a 3 hour endurance race or a raid in destiny just ignore it. :)

The countdown is on...
t1444507200z1.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Edit:

I'm FFsReedRichards, did you use my tune for the 55seconds time?!?? I uploaded it only after I got that time from your screenshot with it, so normally it shouldn't show as downloadable from the leaderboard. (and my 53 time is BS anyway; should be invalid imo for chicane-cutting where the tyres used to be)

I actually looked for yours, but it wasn't there so it was someone else's. haha.

stn

Got this yesterday, its amazing. Is the VIP DLC worth it? I'm interested in the double credits since it will make grinding less of a chore.

Top Bottom