• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Got this yesterday, its amazing. Is the VIP DLC worth it? I'm interested in the double credits since it will make grinding less of a chore.

The VIP DLC probably isn't worth it for the rewards.

There are a lot of ways to earn money (like spins and boost cards) that make the VIP bonus seem insignificant.

Grimmsticks: 53.462 53.362
SkinnerSw33t: 54.731

'73 Trans Am in both cases.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

RoKKeR

So there is only one race today at 3 EST and that is on the Rio track, correct? Trying to set up my day so I can hop on a bit before, need to practice on that track!

m23

Got this yesterday, its amazing. Is the VIP DLC worth it? I'm interested in the double credits since it will make grinding less of a chore.

Sign up for Forza Rewards, you get credits every week. Amount is based on how much you've played all Forza games. I get 400,000 credits each week for example for Forza 6.

Well, I've barely touched the game over the last week or two and have absolutely no clue what car to race in, assuming I make the race to begin with.

How douchey would it be if I just entered the lobby and copied whatever car/tune everyone else is using?

Noobcraft

Well, I've barely touched the game over the last week or two and have absolutely no clue what car to race in, assuming I make the race to begin with.

How douchey would it be if I just entered the lobby and copied whatever car/tune everyone else is using?
I have a tune you can use. It's the Mitsubishi Gallant VR-4, and can do 54.5 second laps (automatic transmission) with a tune I uploaded. I would actually appreciate it lol.

I have a tune you can use. It's the Mitsubishi Gallant VR-4, and can do 54 second laps (with an automatic transmission) with a tune I uploaded. I would actually appreciate it lol.

Cool, might give that a go if you're going to be using that. Gives me a decent benchmark to compare how useless I am.

Race starts in two hours right?

GoaThief

S15 tune up if anyone wants a last minute car/tune (or something completely different to others), search for my GT (g0a) or keyword NeoGAF for the track.

Can do dirty 53s, I've cleaned a low 34... Its really consistent though so might come in handy for an actual race plus future track capable.

Feedback welcome, now I just need to find a livery to race with.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like I'll be able to make the race after all.

Just finishing up some lunch. I'll be dicking around in single player so don't be afraid to shoot me an invite when the room is ready.

...I just hope I don't kill someone. lol

Devildoll

Zorbs will be hosting i think
I'll be sending friend requests to everyone on this list. If you are online at 3pm I'll send you an invite into the lobby. If you are online and don't want to race because you're in the middle of a 3 hour endurance race or a raid in destiny just ignore it. :)

BIGT468

I've setup a doc for standings here. Already got the time trials in there (tab at the bottom). Question for the group: Should I be using GAF names or Live names in the doc? Most are the same or very similar, but some have no connection at all. I'm good either way. If you've posted a time and I haven't put it into the doc just let me know.

I'll be sending friend requests to everyone on this list. If you are online at 3pm I'll send you an invite into the lobby. If you are online and don't want to race because you're in the middle of a 3 hour endurance race or a raid in destiny just ignore it. :)

Here is my final time for time trials

zorbsie

Here is my final time for time trials

Damn BigT, talk about a buzzer beater. 20 minutes left to submit a lap time.

I'm setting up the lobby now, invites will be sent soon.

EDIT: I'm stuck on my car screen and can't get past it. Pressing A does nothing. Going to give my system a hard reboot and see if that fixes it.

Devildoll

EDIT: I'm stuck on my car screen and can't get past it. Pressing A does nothing. Going to give my system a hard reboot and see if that fixes it.

yeah, i was just ingame looking at my time, and then i noticed BigT ahead of me, Sunova!

BIGT468

Decided to change cars at the last minute luckily I got the tune somewhat in the ballpark on the first try...lol.

I haven't done any practice laps, nor do I know which car I'll be using. My only goal is to take as many cars out on the first corner as possible.

You've been warned.

trr.gif

Evo X

New dashboard?

Nope. Still on the old one.

The green Xbox screen comes up for a few seconds, then it just turns black. Anyone every have this issue? Tried a few hard resets and even unplugging it for 30 seconds.

Edit: looks like it booted up this time. Trying to connect to Live.

Evo X

Fuck it, I can't deal with these network issues right now. Looks like the Forza gods are doing everything in their power to make sure I don't play.

You guys have fun. Hope I can join next week.

Top Bottom