• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

frontieruk

Also turn 6 can be cut without dirtying the lap, means you don't go out as wide so reduce the length of the lap while keeping the high speed.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Devildoll

t1445108400z1.png

That's when we race, right?

Lima

I thought you can cut corners a bit but then I watched StunWars replay. When he goes through the tire wall... Are you fucking kidding me?

Noobcraft

Get me your proper time so I can put you in the lap times standings.

Yes.

I just want to state it again. The corner cutting was not enforced on the hot lap times. But there will be NO CORNER CUTTING in the race today. That will be enforced and points will be docked.
My plan to fully utilize my Mitsubishi Galant's AWD/rally kit have been foiled D:

1:40.522 is my fastest time so far.

Still debating on what tune to use, horsepower or grip....

yeah, this track was weird for my car. I tried a tune all-power, one all-grip and one lightweight acceleration and cornering... not much of a difference in my times could get all of them to ~1:41. Went with my somewhat balanced tune from the last race for my 1:40.133 because I'm comfortable with the handling.

For the race I'd say go with the tune that gives you maneuverability for evading *obstacles* and is easy to handle so you can get at least very constant if not amazing lap times out of it. Could be entirely wrong though if there are no crashes, everybody is driving the same lines and nobody is getting lapped the whole race.

Noobcraft

When is the lobby opening? I feel like we should account for Evo's internet not working, him restarting his router, then his Xbox, then trying to join the lobby again.

Devildoll

yeah, this track was weird for my car. I tried a tune all-power, one all-grip and one lightweight acceleration and cornering... not much of a difference in my times could get all of them to ~1:41. Went with my somewhat balanced tune from the last race for my 1:40.133 because I'm comfortable with the handling.

For the race I'd say go with the tune that gives you maneuverability for evading *obstacles* and is easy to handle so you can get at least very constant if not amazing lap times out of it. Could be entirely wrong though if there are no crashes, everybody is driving the same lines and nobody is getting lapped the whole race.

yeah, when i use my HP tune, I'm so tense that i get fatigued after a couple of laps, where as the grip tune is a lot less work to keep fast.

zorbsie

I'm getting an error message:
Feature unavailble
Your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment. Please try again later.

Anyone else get this going into multiplayer? I'm going to reboot the system and see if that fixes the issue.

Noobcraft

Feature unavailble
Your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment. Please try again later.

Anyone else get this going into multiplayer? I'm going to reboot the system and see if that fixes the issue.
It's working for me

Feature unavailble

Multiplayer is fine for me.

Well fuck me

Got the new Xbox one experience and my wheel isn't working, I know there is a work around but didn't have time to find it before the race. So I had to use a controller for the first time EVER in FM6.

Got in a accident on the first lap, but was slowly making my way up the pack when all of the sudden when I'm about to go into 9th........I get disconnected.

My lap for the TT so the weekend isn't a total waste :/

1:39:363

Devildoll

Good racing guys! i had to skip the post race stuff this week unfortunately.

Well fuck me

Got the new Xbox one experience and my wheel isn't working, I know there is a work around but didn't have time to find it before the race. So I had to use a controller for the first time EVER in FM6.

Got in a accident on the first lap, but was slowly making my way up the pack when all of the sudden when I'm about to go into 9th........I get disconnected.

nice lap.
Really feel bad for you and the way hardware always seems to fuck you up.

terrible

Banned
Well fuck me

Even when you get your wheel working the screen will dim every 10 minutes unless you have a controller on and you move the joystick or something every once in a while. I hope they fix it soon. I've mostly just been playing PC sims since I got the update because of it.

@Devildoll and @BigT468, sorry for the nudge I gave each one of you. I know you didn't lose a position, but still sorry. My braking points in the Lancia 037 are a little later than yours and I didn't always adjust perfectly. I was almost relieved when I fell behind our 3 car duel (tri-el?), because I was already sweating that I'd take one of you and myself out of the race entirely.

Gonna watch the rest of that duel between the 2 of you in the replay tomorrow.

Good racing

Devildoll

@Devildoll and @BigT468, sorry for the nudge I gave each one of you. I know you didn't lose a position, but still sorry. My braking points in the Lancia 037 are a little later than yours and I didn't always adjust perfectly. I was almost relieved when I fell behind our 3 car duel (tri-el?), because I was already sweating that I'd take one of you and myself out of the race entirely.

Good racing

i got pretty frightened when you tapped me, but yea, it made for some intense laps.

BIGT468

god damnit!!!!!

i was just racing your 1:39.986 time and beat it, then i go online and read this?!
well, my final time to report will be 1:39.963

Lol just nickec you like last week....I was trying to catch soundscream but he just had to much speed on the straights.

Good racing
No problem , I was in the same boat worrying about hitting one of you as I tried running stock brakes this race and I couldn't adjust my pressures so I was locking up quite a bit. Great racing to both you and scrone ad well.

Yeah. It was a blast as usual.

Poor Noobcraft. GHG just intentionally took him out twice. I guess he really hates DriveClub. :p

Someone definitely needs to do a GHG highlight reel.

Top Bottom