• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

GHG

Gold Member
Yeah. It was a blast as usual.

Poor Noobcraft. GHG just intentionally took him out twice. I guess he really hates DriveClub. :p

Someone definitely needs to do a GHG highlight reel.

For real, I'm constantly getting intentionally taken out by other people in these races and seem to come so much worse off. Don't know who it was but I was cruising along one of the straight and then someone bashes me several times to spin me out.

So i would appreciate I highlight reel to find out who that was :p

For real, I'm constantly getting intentionally taken out by other people in these races and seem to come so much worse off. Don't know who it was but I was cruising along one of the straight and then someone bashes me several times to spin me out.

I can't say my heart's breaking for you. :p

I was on the receiving end of your "love taps" going down that straight when someone (probably Zorbs lol) took you out.

I forgot to save the replay. Hopefully someone can pull that clip.

GHG

Gold Member
I can't say my heart's breaking for you. :p

I was on the receiving end of your "love taps" going down that straight when someone (probably Zorbs lol) took you out.

I forgot to save the replay. Hopefully someone can pull that clip.

"It's not me, it's you"

;)

RawNuts

How was your connection this race by the way? I don't think I could hear you at all the whole time.

Also judging by the friends feed, I'm pretty sure Noobcraft is working on a "GHG's greatest hits" kind of montage. :p

Noobcraft

How was your connection this race by the way? I don't think I could hear you at all the whole time.

Also judging by the friends feed, I'm pretty sure Noobcraft is working on a "GHG's greatest hits" kind of montage. :p
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mr Noobcraft/video/12329432

In the NXOE, Upload Studio is legitimately messed up so this is the best I could do. The green bit isn't supposed to be there. The GHGocalypse.

Also, I think this race was the tamest race I've ever had in a Multiplayer racer. Everyone pretty much found their place and held it for the duration of the race. No dramatic rolls or huge crashes this time.

It the ForzaGAF constant. Doesn't matter which version of the game we are playing on, SoundScream gets screwed over.

Just like real life...........Forza is a great simulator.

*Sigh*

One day things will be coming up soundscream......but not today :(

Best-Minor-Simpsons-Characters-03.jpg

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mr Noobcraft/video/12329432

In the NXOE, Upload Studio is legitimately messed up so this is the best I could do. The green bit isn't supposed to be there. The GHGocalypse.

Also, I think this race was the tamest race I've ever had in a Multiplayer racer. Everyone pretty much found their place and held it for the duration of the race. No dramatic rolls or huge crashes this time.

Ah Ha!

So it was you who took me out!

stn

I've been getting some 2nd place finishes in career mode, will I have to go back and re-race in order to 100% complete the mode? Thanks.

Lima

I've been getting some 2nd place finishes in career mode, will I have to go back and re-race in order to 100% complete the mode? Thanks.

No as long as you finish at least 3rd you are good.

Some of the showcase events you have to get first though.

GoaThief

So gutted I've been unwell (recurring issue, it sucks), has anyone uploaded a replay or have it on twitch, etc? Be good to see how everyone got on.

Hopefully I can join the next league when it starts. Saturday afternoons are just impossible for me. It looks like a lot of fuckin fun though, I miss racing with you guys.

Watched the ForzaGAF replay from BIGT468's perspective in over-shoulder view. Man those first 5 laps were fucking intense. My utmost highest respect for not crashing into me with the ultra-wide cornering Devildoll and me were pulling when you didn't.

See, I was just standing up for my ForzaGAF brehs in this situation.

I saw what was going on ahead of me, we've got to stick together in tough times when gangsters in classic muscle cars try and take us out.

I was braking and he turned into me!

was playing in hood cam and didn't see him on my right, but he still should have gone wider ;)

eastx

Do you guys think I would get in trouble for having the word Sexism in a decal? I know you can't have sex in decal names or descriptions, but I'm wondering if Turn 10 would actually object to an inoffensive use of sexism in the decal design.

Don_Ente

Neo Member
Do you guys think I would get in trouble for having the word Sexism in a decal? I know you can't have sex in decal names or descriptions, but I'm wondering if Turn 10 would actually object to an inoffensive use of sexism in the decal design.
What's the context? I assume you're not talking about just the one word...

Quick question, I played the demo for this and got the prompt about getting the Ford GT for free. Got the game last weekend and have yet to see a message for it. Nothing under the gifts tab in messages or anything mentioned the car or the link that I read they send you to download it.

Anyone else run into this? Would be nice to not have to buy it.

danowat

Banned
Quick question, I played the demo for this and got the prompt about getting the Ford GT for free. Got the game last weekend and have yet to see a message for it. Nothing under the gifts tab in messages or anything mentioned the car or the link that I read they send you to download it.

Anyone else run into this? Would be nice to not have to buy it.

You have to buy it for the achievement (if you're indeed worried about these things) anyway, and credits aren't hard to come by in FM6, so you might as well just buy it anyway.

Don_Ente

Neo Member
Contexxxxt:
Well, I look at that and think: "that's odd," but I don't see any problem with it. I certainly wouldn't have reported it.

Of course, I'm old, and maybe I'm not recognizing some "double meaning" with it? Quite a few symbols, words and phrases have been pointed out to me that only had offensive meaning after it was explained.

Anyway, you can always head over to the Forza forum and send a private message to SnowOwl --- he's the person who reviews and tracks all of that.

You have to buy it for the achievement (if you're indeed worried about these things) anyway, and credits aren't hard to come by in FM6, so you might as well just buy it anyway.

Ahh ok will do then. It seemed like a fun car, even with the on rails assists they had on in the demo.

eastx

Well, I look at that and think: "that's odd," but I don't see any problem with it. I certainly wouldn't have reported it.

Of course, I'm old, and maybe I'm not recognizing some "double meaning" with it? Quite a few symbols, words and phrases have been pointed out to me that only had offensive meaning after it was explained.

Anyway, you can always head over to the Forza forum and send a private message to SnowOwl --- he's the person who reviews and tracks all of that.

No double meaning. Old people should appreciate it best of all, I'd think. :)

Thanks for the advice! PMed the dude and will hope it gets approved.

Don_Ente

Neo Member
No double meaning. Old people should appreciate it best of all, I'd think. :)

Thanks for the advice! PMed the dude and will hope it gets approved.
Yeah - it certainly gave me a chuckle... which was followed by 5 minutes of trying (and failing) to think of an offensive double-meaning.

I do believe I instinctively checked my pockets for quarters... :)

zorbsie

week3_headeru5s4o.png

Get ready for week 3

Good turn out on Saturday. We now have a new league leader and a new player in the to 10 with only doing the time trails. Grid order went according to plan, we will use that system going forward. The system: We will have a 4 lap practice race with collisions off. You will try to get your best time in this race. The real race will use best lap times in ascending order for grid placement. Collisions will be always on, make sure to turn off sim damage on your end.

As always the lobby will be up at 3:00pm Eastern. The race should take 15 - 20 minutes to finish. After the race feel free to stick around and do more races with the group.

Can't make it on Saturday? Join in the fun by doing this weeks time trial. Post your best time on this weeks track before the race on Saturday to be included. Points will be given on time trials as well as the actual race.

Saturday race will be Circuit Of The Americas(COTA) - East Route
Don't forget that the car you used last week has to be used this week.

Looking forward to racing with the gang again.

Questions/Suggestions? I'm all ears.

RawNuts

West route is far superior. Can we race that instead? The east route is super generic.
Agreed. The east setup is just a long straight connected together with a series of turns that looks like the designer sneased while drawing it. I think the west route is more interesting and balanced between favoring speed versus handling setups.

Top Bottom