• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Gestault

Must admit, I thought this thread had already been shunted into Community hell until I just saw it in the Gaming feed.

That's when threads really die.

I think most of the time, going to Community means people who want to talk about the game have breathing room, and others who are mostly in the thread to interject some empty negativity and not really engage with anyone don't get tempted because it's not showing up on the front page of Gaming. An especially high page count in a thread can just means people baiting and taking bait. Well, at least outside of announcement threads.

Mascot

I think most of the time, going to Community means people who want to talk about the game have breathing room, and others who are mostly in the thread to interject some empty negativity and not really engage with anyone don't get tempted because it's not showing up on the front page of Gaming. An especially high page count in a thread can just means people baiting and taking bait. Well, at least outside of announcement threads.
Yeah, they can also help to filter out the deluded paranoia and blind fanboyism, so it's often a relief when threads migrate. The quality of discussion grows beautifully.

Devildoll

t1445713200z1.png

Two hours, boys.

just to get it on the new page.

RoKKeR

Can I put in a COTA time real quick? Can't make the race again unfortunately, have to leave pretty soon.

Edit: Guess I'm in.

RoKKeR

Fun race today, community ghetto. Not a bad result either, mainly because of my ability to avoid a head-on collision with the Drivecllub-mobile.

GHG

Gold Member
Wasn't aiming for you ;) GHG ruined my race lol.

Sorry, you got the brunt of my retaliation from being intentionally spun out by somebody at the start of the race on the first straight.

I mean, why and how does that even happen?

We should play with damage on :) .

Sorry, you got the brunt of my retaliation from being intentionally spun out by somebody at the start of the race on the first straight.

I mean, why and how does that even happen?

We should play with damage on :) .

Well after you hit rokker IV for no apparent reason I decided to go outside to pass you. Upon coming back on the track your front bumper met my rear bumper twice.

Lima

For PCars can anyone recommend good controller settings?

I only played a little bit of it on PC with my old trusty Momo wheel (still one of the best wheels Logitech has made).

Reason I ask is cause I saw it recently got reduced to 39$ on Xbox so I'm thinking about picking it up.

zorbsie

A little late to submit a time Don_Ente. But you can use the same car and post a time for next weeks track.

Leading into the last week we have a clear points leader, but competition is heating up.
Have a look at the standings. One of these weeks I will actually get a point. I can feel it. :)

Parts of the replay are hilarious.

GHG didn't take out Noob. It was StunWar (Noob initiated contact) and then Jello.

AbNLu0F.gif

Then Noobcraft went all Mad Max on us. That startled the crap out of me, especially when he didn't ghost.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Parts of the replay are hilarious.

GHG didn't take out Noob. It was StunWar (Noob initiated contact) and then Jello.

Then Noobcraft went all Mad Max on us. That startled the crap out of me, especially when he didn't ghost.

Someone in a Honda slammed into me during one of the laps and caused me to spin out. bleh

Noobcraft

Do not go gentle into that good night,
ForzaGAF should burn and rave at the moving of threads;
Rage, rage against the moving to gaming community.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their game has static lighting they
Do not go gentle into that good night...

We dead now :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Do not go gentle into that good night,
ForzaGAF should burn and rave at the moving of threads;
Rage, rage against the moving to gaming community.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their game has static lighting they
Do not go gentle into that good night...

We dead now :(

RIP ForzaGAF in Gaming, you were taken way before your time.

Top Bottom