• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Finally pick this up, loving it so far. This is the Forza, right up there with 4. Still salty about lack of limited edition in the US, but I bought the Forza 6 controller.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just played around with the Nismo in the Swiss Alps. Holy shit it's so fun.

Noobcraft

Vroooooooooom
Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

terrible

Banned
Holy crap, we're almost at the December car pack. The November pack was amazing but I've been so side tracked with PC racing sims that I've barely used them. Shame on me lol. I need to get some more races in with that #31 Lancia before the new pack comes out.

You can remove the livery, surely.

As much as I like video games and appreciate the effort by someone at Turn 10, I always erase them because they destroy verisimilitude.

I like the livery but wish they would have left off the IGN logos.

What else would I need a gifted Focus ST beside the livery? They cost like 35k cr. :p

Got one practice lap in and then remembered I had to winter tires on the Cobalt so did that instead of practice.

Waiting for that invite so we can talk about the price of sandwiches.

Edit: #nextgen on the voice chat. FFS.

boltz

Hi guys, thinking of picking Forza 6 up with the MS store deal ($35 + $10 gift card). I'm a casual racer and I've been enjoying Horizon 2 for the past couple of weeks. Is Forza 6 worth picking up if I'm still playing Horizon 2?

Hi guys, thinking of picking Forza 6 up with the MS store deal ($35 + $10 gift card). I'm a casual racer and I've been enjoying Horizon 2 for the past couple of weeks. Is Forza 6 worth picking up if I'm still playing Horizon 2?

Different games. Horizon is more of a driving game and motorsport is a racing game. You will get different things out of each, so if you want a track based racer pick it up, but if you are just looking to fool around with cars you can wait. But that deal sounds good so you can always buy now and play later.

2015 Koenigsegg One:1
2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé
1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00
1963 Ferrari 250LM
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
1958 Plymouth Fury

DecDLC_KOE_One_15_Forza6_WM.jpg

DecDLC_MER_C63AMGCoupe_16_Forza6_WM-3.jpg

DecDLC_CHE_LolaT9000_90_Forza6_WM.jpg

DecDLC_FER_250LM_65_Forza6_WM.jpg

DecDLC_HOL_CommodoreVL_88_Forza6_WM.jpg

DecDLC_MAZ_62_RX7_91_Forza6_WM.jpg

DecDLC_PLY_Fury_58_Forza6_WM.jpg

zorbsie

Got to say the car pack for Forza 6 have all been bangers! I should probably just buy the car pass. Was not expecting the One:1 to ever make it in.

G Rom

Aussie cars two months in a row, Saladine won't be able to handle this !

Fantastic car pack again, It's starting to confirm my theory that BADNED's "7 brand new cars" description for all TBA DLC actually means 7 never seen before in Forza cars.

zorbsie

week8_headerdzjrv.png

Race day schedule:
We will have a 4 lap practice race with collisions off. You will try to get your best time in this race. The real race will use best lap times in ascending order for grid placement. Collisions will be always on, make sure to turn off sim damage on your end.

As always the lobby will be up at 3:00pm Eastern, but this series will happen on Sunday. The race should take 15 - 20 minutes to finish. After the race feel free to stick around and do more races with the group.

Can't make it on Sunday? Join in the fun by doing this weeks time trial. Post your best time on this weeks track before the race on Sunday to be included. Points will be given on time trials as well as the actual race.

Sunday race will be Watkins Glen - Full Circuit
Don't forget that the car you use in time trial is the car you use on race day.

Who can join?
Anyone on GAF is more than welcome to join. Just picked up FM6? leave me your GT and I'll send you an invite on race day. Simple as that.

I hope to redeem myself this week. A clean race, promise. I've asked Crude to bump SoundScream this weekend.

This is the last week with these cars. Moving to A class in the next series. What do you guys want to race in that class? I was thinking Lambo VS Ferrari, but that might be better served in a S Class series. Any suggestions are welcome.

Standings for the league have been updated as well. Looks like it's turning into a serious battle for 1st and 2nd.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Is the DLC pack live for anyone else? I want to buy the Merc but the game hasn't even received its update.

Also, there's a 2016 Infinity Q60 concept that's available for free.

Top Bottom