• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Can someone at their Xbox quickly tell me if the Can Am league is open today, or if it's done for this week? I'm hoping to get on tonight and break 50% (at 53 now) to get the 312.

Don_Ente

Neo Member
For some one who doesn't make it to the race days, you are doing amazing with just time trail points. Keep it up dude. Feel free to join us on Sunday if you have the time.
I'd like to join the actual racing sometime - just seem to end up with time conflicts.

My tentative time for Week 12 - Jan 17 - Hockenheim Ring: 1:50.569

- Don

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Can someone at their Xbox quickly tell me if the Can Am league is open today, or if it's done for this week? I'm hoping to get on tonight and break 50% (at 53 now) to get the 312.

It repeats through January, so if you don't get it this week, you can get it next week. But I think today is the last day for week 1.

zorbsie

I loaded up the league and the one I was in had been reset. Not sure if that's the case for everyone but I would assume so. I got a message telling me my place, (1032/2433) and some cash. No car, but maybe that comes at the end of the month.

Now to get ready for Detroit.

frontieruk

NJvu5i8.jpg

Filtered cos that's how the cool kids post

Did my first league races today before going to work today. First 2 were amazing came in 3rd and 1st (goodbye Forza GAF?). Then the next 2 I was attacked by the most aggressive assholes ever. Would slam into me and run me off the road when i was passing, or used me as extra brakes in turns......so ill see you Sunday.

Got up to 43% from just 4 races so it wasn't all for nothing.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have never even touched League races before so it took me only one race get the car. Easiest thing ever.

I did about 3 or 4 races a night for two nights and ended up in the 26th percentile. There really weren't many people as I thought participating.

If you haven't got the 312 yet and don't feel like spending a lot of time doing it, there is an easy way. Just grab the Nissan Can Am car and then load P3tran's tune. It's crazy fast and super stable and I was even able to come in 3rd place with it. Which should tell you how good of a tune it is.

zorbsie

I really had to grind in league races to get 45%. Maybe I was in the wrong division. Everyone was really good in the races I did. Never came higher than 10th in all the races I did. I Got money for doing the league races, but I wasn't around to see if I got the gift car. I'll be pissed if I didn't get it. I'll find out when I get back home I guess.

The car was in Forza 5, if I remember it right. I'm not jumping through hoops for something that should have either been in the game in the first place or should have been a free car of the month. This feels too much like some social experiment from Turn 10 to me.
If you want me to try out leagues, then tell me what is better now than it was in September. Make a plausible case and I might bite and try it, but not like this.

Can Am league started again, had a few great races and ended it on being in the top 43%. What I'll do now until Friday is just keep checking in then do races if I drop past 50.

terrible

Banned
Those Can-Am league races are interesting. Is it possible not to get smashed by someone cutting a corner right as you hit the apex at least once per race?

Devildoll

Seems my download of the replay failed :(

This is not what i want to read as i wake up from my powernap, argh.
I reached the replay limit ( the limit of the cloud ), and didnt react fast enough to delete one in order to make space for the hockenheim replay before the end race time ran out.

Well, hopefully someone else managed.

Been trying out some 80s cars to get ready for the next series. I was going to use the Plastic Holden but 900HP might be a too much. I think I found my car though, its fast and nimble and fuckin amazing.

Top Bottom