• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Devildoll

t1456084800z1.png

No restrictions. Do what you like as long as there is 1000hp :)

I might.

Currently at 56.248 in the Mazda. Seriously considering trying the Lambo after the rain race we did.

Edit ... 54.712 in the Lambo. Let's see if I can make the Mazda match.

gragy10

Can hear you guys in the party but keeps dropping game connection whenever I try and join lobby - looks like I'm out of this one :(

zorbsie

That is really well done. They even colour corrected him for the scenes, good stuff.

Thanks to everyone who showed up today for races. Sadly, live was acting up and too many people were being dropped mid race. So next week we'll be doing two league races. First we'll do Lime Rock followed by Bathurst. We'll probably take about an hour to get both races in. Thanks again for sticking with it today, it sucks when this stuff happens. Lime Rock time trials are over you can now submit times for Bathurst.

terrible

Banned
Just a heads up, On Deals with Gold, Forza 6 VIP is discounted 50%. That's only $10!

This reminds me that I have a car backlog. Such a thing shouldn't exist but here we are.

I don't think I've used the Veneno or McLaren F1 more than maybe once or twice each in Forza 6. That's illegal in most countries.

gragy10

So getting connected was a voyage (hard reset ftw) and no mic didn't help matters, but even with a small field that was an insane amount of fun!
Had a blast in all the races, but the 3-way fight with Crude & Sc0ne (I think) at Road America was the most fun I've had with a videogame in ages

zorbsie

So when are we getting the second Fallout 4 car? The F4 liveried F-150 was nice and all but where is the Chryslus Rocket 69?

Can't say the prospect of FM6 on PC much excites me, knowing how limited the mod scene will be in all likelihood. I'll still double-dip at some point, though.

I'm surprised we've still heard nothing on Porsche. The Amazon leak didn't leave much to the imagination, but it'd still be nice to know what the remaining 18 cars are.

My hype for the return of Stuttgart is only slightly lessened knowing that Forza doesn't do hybrid powertrains, so we won't able able to egage warp drive in the 919. If nothing else, I hope this car is one that can finally challenge the dominance of the 787 and 905; it's ridiculous how nerfed modern LMP1s are in this game compared to Group C.

frontieruk

Can't say the prospect of FM6 on PC much excites me, knowing how limited the mod scene will be in all likelihood. I'll still double-dip at some point, though.

I'm surprised we've still heard nothing on Porsche. The Amazon leak didn't leave much to the imagination, but it'd still be nice to know what the remaining 18 cars are.

My hype for the return of Stuttgart is only slightly lessened knowing that Forza doesn't do hybrid powertrains, so we won't able able to egage warp drive in the 919. If nothing else, I hope this car is one that can finally challenge the dominance of the 787 and 905; it's ridiculous how nerfed modern LMP1s are in this game compared to Group C.

I never get the oh we can't mod it it's meh attitude on PC when the same people are all over the same game on pc, the extra fps and potential pretty should be enough to produce support, hopefully leading to day and date for 7 and then splitting the neogaf community with PC wheel players and console players. Though I guess the online would have to be limited to 60fps on PC to even out issues, though if the physics stayed the same would their be much advantage in higher fps on PC? Maybe slightly better input lag? Or would that be physics related?

So last I heard that Porsche expansion was on the 1st? Looks like Amazon took the page down for it unless I am just having a hard time finding it. Wish we could know more about it, would love to give it a go next week.

March 1st was the date leaked by Amazon, but it doesn't seem right since that's the day the final car pass car pack comes out.

Maybe we'll get some info that day, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just release it mid-March with no announcement.

Dan Greenawalt just posted this on Twitter:

"Off to Geneva tomorrow for the show. Keep an eye out for lots of news, across the entire @ForzaMotorsport franchise, starting in March."

My guess is announcement of the Porsche DLC for Forza Motorsport 6 and the announcement of Forza Horizon 3.

Any other guesses?

Dan Greenawalt just posted this on Twitter:

My guess is announcement of the Porsche DLC for Forza Motorsport 6 and the announcement of Forza Horizon 3.

Any other guesses?

The phrases "lots of news" and "entire" are key here. I don't think a sequel announcement + DLC would warrant this, they're both big news but typical and not in large quantity. I'd say it's something new/unique.

Either would be very nice.

I'd love to see the PC announcement now because it just feels like everything is adding up, I've never seen as strong evidence before.

Actually what I really think is that there won't be any BC ever for Forza and they will have Forza 6 on PC as a "demonstration" without further details at GDC and Geneva Motorshow will be about Porsche DLC and maybe some new partnership with god-knows-who.

frontieruk

Actually what I really think is that there won't be any BC ever for Forza and they will have Forza 6 on PC as a "demonstration" without further details at GDC and Geneva Motorshow will be about Porsche DLC and maybe some new partnership with god-knows-who.

There I was expecting you to suggest a forza remastered collection :(

There I was expecting you to suggest a forza remastered collection :(

I already bought Horizon and Forza 4 (which I never played, because my Xbox 360 broke down after 3 and I never replaced it) in November before they announced the games line-up...

so, sure, make me re-buy them, without having used the 360 copies even once. -.-

frontieruk

I already bought Horizon and Forza 4 (which I never played, because my Xbox 360 broke down after 3 and I never replaced it) in November before they announced the games line-up...

so, sure, make me re-buy them, without having used the 360 copies even once. -.-

Well you could always have the BC while we have the remastered versions ... ;)

March 1st was the date leaked by Amazon, but it doesn't seem right since that's the day the final car pass car pack comes out.

Maybe we'll get some info that day, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just release it mid-March with no announcement.

Final car pass already came out. You forgot to count the onethat came out at launch.

Top Bottom