• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

GHG

Gold Member
Just bought it. It's not on the store under the Forza 6 add one yet but if you search the games store for Porsche it will show up.

£16 in the uk.

zorbsie

Bought it on the way home. Loading it up now. Can't wait to dive in on this. Sucks that the track is not for everyone. Lets see who gets it and maybe we can put it in the rotation in league races. Pretty sure everyone in the league will be picking this up so odds are good.

GHG

Gold Member
Bought the add on yet its not showing up in game, anyone else have this problem?

Stupid question... But has it fully downloaded and installed? If not try restarting your console?

The pack is fucking awesome by the way. Loving the new showcases.

stn

Is the Porsche add-on worth it? At $10 I'd buy without question, at $20 I'm thinking to wait for a sale. Thanks.

Sucks that the track is not for everyone.

It really does. Even as a stand-alone purchase, it'd easily be worth the price of admission.

VIR is a simply wonderful addition to the track roster; it's a genuinely thrilling and oftentimes hairy lap, (as any on a course with a corner known as 'The Bitch' ought to be). It's also cool that they included the Grand West layout Car & Driver uses for their annual "Lightning Lap" competition. Should be fun to see how lap times in the game stack up.

Stig94

Neo Member
Stupid question... But has it fully downloaded and installed? If not try restarting your console?

The pack is fucking awesome by the way. Loving the new showcases.

Yeah it was fully installed, hard resetting the console did the job!

zorbsie

Porsche Anthology mode is really great. It's like a secondary career mode. Diving in now. Nice to hear there are more showcases with this pack. Loved the showcase events in the main game.

EDIT: Also just noticed that all the cars are in my garage. No need to buy the free cars one by one. That is really nice.

Was really hoping for the 917K to be in this pack. I might sit tight for now until I see some more Porsche's come down the pike via DLC.

Snubbers

Yay!

Downloading the expansion as we speak..

One thing that is still really annoying is Fanatec/T10 seem to be ignoring the obvious 'bug' that when the race starts, it doesn't auto-shift into 1st gear, you are left on the line in neutral and have to manually select first which puts you at a disadvantage.. this is using the CSW V2 with just the paddle shifters..

GHG

Gold Member
One of the new showcases is an endurance race on the new track. I'm so happy right now.

Yeh can't wait to tackle that.

The sound on some of these cars... amazing.

Only dissapointment is that the panamera isn't in and nor is the GTS variant of the cayenne.

zorbsie

Not enough pics in this thread for the new content.
fm6_13pwuss.png

fm6_143fuoa.png

fm6_15qdu03.png

fm6_16i2uil.png

getphoto0wrrk.jpg

Caayn

Wait, I thought that the Porsche cars would be free for the people who bought the Porsche pack for FH2. Seems like that's not the case. Bummer.

$20 is to steep for me. Especially after buying it for FH2 and owning the car pass for FM6.

DJ_Lae

The new Virginia track is great - reminds me a lot of Road Atlanta, although with a less scenic environment.

I was also surprised at no Canada tax, it's $20CDN here.

U2NUMB

3 races into the Porche set... holy hell its polished and well done. Are getting mod packs after each race a thing for the whole game now? I love that..

Music... audio.. voice.. this pack is SLICK.

witness

No discount of any kind is pretty shitty. I bought the Porsche pack for FH2 and the Ultimate edition of 6. I'll just wait for a sale.

Lima

No VIP discount or anything? I also remember reading something about getting a discount linked to when the Horizon 2 Porsche pack came out. Can't find it.

No VIP discount or anything? I also remember reading something about getting a discount linked to when the Horizon 2 Porsche pack came out. Can't find it.

Yeah, no VIP discount, no Ultimate edition discount, no Moby Dick (just checked the car list) is no buy at the moment, will grab it when it's $10.

Klocker

Damn the new career and showcase integration is pretty sweet.

Really digging it. well worth it compared to the old days of just getting the cars thrown in

$20 for a Porsche game... yes please

Mascot

In retrospect, that was probably in reference to Need for Speed '15.

I was thinking the same, but the article specifically name-checked Forza.

Maybe it's being held back for another upcoming DLC. No reason more Porkers couldn't be added to future car packs now that the seal has been broken.

Top Bottom