• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free 1 year subscription to Xbox Nation (XBN) magazine

Sean

Banned
I already have a (free) subscription to XBN, but I think it runs out soon. Or it ran out last month, or something like that.

Can I still take advantage of this with the same name and everything?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sean said:
I already have a (free) subscription to XBN, but I think it runs out soon. Or it ran out last month, or something like that.

Can I still take advantage of this with the same name and everything?

It should. Use the same address, email info, etc. I've stacked my free EGM subscriptions till 2012 :)

BuddyC

Another year of XBN is always welcome. Thanks Wario!

I just gotta remember to call ZD one day and get my shipping addressed switched to the new apartment.

w0o

Suranga3 said:
Yes! Finally some Canada lovin'.

Yeah, us cheapass Canadians finally get to partake in the leeching. We always seem to get shafted on these freebie deals.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
MrparisSM said:
Wario, where can I get a free EGM subscription?

Sorry, the free egm subscriptions have been long dead, but I'll post them when there's new free subscriptions

BuddyChrist83 said:
Another year of XBN is always welcome. Thanks Wario!

I just gotta remember to call ZD one day and get my shipping addressed switched to the new apartment.

Just do it on the website

http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

demi

I'll bite, it'll give me reading material for when I'm on the pooper, or when I need some kindling for the fireplace this coming winter!

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Thanks Wario. This is the only one of my free subscriptions that I was hoping to renew. Well, this and EGM, but I have that for free through 2008 I think.

neptunes

thanks wario

and thank you AbeFroman.
(finally a free egm subscription available to canada)

Do think Vivendi will do anything if I do both subscriptions? (EGM & XBN)

EDIT: OH shit!! they're giving away OPM's too? I assume it'll be the demo'less version though. :lol

Top Bottom