• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free subscription to computer games magazine (canadians welcome)

neptunes

165cover.jpg

Get it HERE

not to be confused with PCGamer, this one is independent, though I've never read it before it's free nonetheless.

Canadians too!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I posted a subscription to this long ago, not sure if it's the same page though. I don't even read this magazine :|

I signed up, I mean, if its free, how can you not sign up?

I just hope they don't fill my email with spam.

Ordered. I enjoy the magazine. It's probably my favorite gaming mag in publication right now - or at least it was when I read it regularly a year or so ago. Did they get rid of that lame "this month in other media" section yet?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
6.8 said:
DOES THAT APPLY TO US POOR CANADIAN GAMERS? I THINK NOT!

Only if you poor Canadians don't have the wit to think of a fake U.S. address :p

Miburou said:
Actually, it does, since it's digital. although to be honest I'm not enjoying it as much as the real thing.

You should try emailing EGM's/ZiffDavis's customer service and ask them that you prefer print issues instead. It works for me every time

Oh. I missed the digital bit. :(

I could always bring my laptop on the can... Wait, no I wouldn't. :p

Miburou

Wario64 said:
You should try emailing EGM's/ZiffDavis's customer service and ask them that you prefer print issues instead. It works for me every time

Thanks, but I live in Canada, so that wouldn't work.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Miburou said:
Thanks, but I live in Canada, so that wouldn't work.

Doesn't EGM still deal with Canadians though? I know the free subscription terms is for U.S. only but I dont think they'd notice since the subscription went through. I thought you could change your address maybe and then ask for print issues

http://service.egmmag.com/

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
CG is a pretty good magazine, Douglas "I HAVE A THESAURUS AND AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT" Erickson's reviews aside. ;)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drinky Crow said:
Douglas Erickson's a fuckin' windbag. I can't wait until he gives Warhammer 2.5 stars out of 5!

HAHAHH I like Douglas' reviews... sounds just the same as when you talk to him about games!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Dave Long said:
Man... does he carry the thesaurus around with him wherever he goes? Sheesh!

NAw.... he doesn't need one!!! That's the best part! Get him over a red robin burger and let the adjectives fly!

Top Bottom