• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Artoris

Gold Member
NZnb951.jpg

sedg87

On my way to work and some stupid woman almost runs me over. Halfway over the crossing and the light is red.

Hope she goes for a pee during the night and steps on a piece of lego that's been dipped into salt and lemon. That makes her stumble onto a hot railing, then she falls into a vat of Xenomorph blood. She stumbles around looking for her phone to call an ambulance but she accidentally hits play on her radio and Nickleback begins blaring out. Finally, she makes her way into the bathroom and can finally pee! but then Oscar Pistorious pulls the shower curtain back.

Not that I'm mad or anything.

Last edited:

badblue

Hope she goes for a pee during the night and steps on a piece of lego that's been dipped into salt and lemon. That makes her stumble onto a hot railing, then she falls into a vat of Xenomorph blood. She stumbles around looking for her phone to call an ambulance but she accidentally hits play on her radio and Nickleback begins blaring out.
youve-taken-that-too-far.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
On my way to work and some stupid woman almost runs me over. Halfway over the crossing and the light is red.

Hope she goes for a pee during the night and steps on a piece of lego that's been dipped into salt and lemon. That makes her stumble onto a hot railing, then she falls into a vat of Xenomorph blood. She stumbles around looking for her phone to call an ambulance but she accidentally hits play on her radio and Nickleback begins blaring out. Finally, she makes her way into the bathroom and can finally pee! but then Oscar Pistorious pulls the shower curtain back.

Not that I'm mad or anything.

That was a great read 🤣

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Will be attending a guided spooky city tour with the missus tonight in our nearby town. Titled: "Scary tour with the night watchman." :messenger_ghost: It was one of my christmas gifts to her.

Hope everyone is well! Happy Final Friday Night!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Will be attending a guided spooky city tour with the missus tonight in our nearby town. Titled: "Scary tour with the night watchman." :messenger_ghost: It was one of my christmas gifts to her.

Hope everyone is well! Happy Final Friday Night!

Have fun friend! Wear a diaper just in case!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Happy Friday night everyone!

Going to a light projection on a church at my friends place that starts in about 2 hours.

Afterwards order some A+ döner with fries.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS PARTICIPATED IN THIS THREAD !!!!!

So many good times.

Love you guys 💗

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
Ok so how long can humans survive without food?

I'm 6 days in and I feel terrible, it's not voluntary and I have 7 more days to go. I'm honestly thinking about stealing food right now.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Depends. How big are you?

A fat guy went 382 days without food.

Also, why are you going two week without food?
I'm not that big unfortunately.

It's a shitty situation where I haven't recieved my salary the past two weeks. I get payed every week and apparently there is something wrong with our company's payment system. There are a few of us who haven't gotten their salary.

It will be fixed in the next week but holy shit this fucking sucks when you don't have any reserves (in money and fat lol).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm not that big unfortunately.

It's a shitty situation where I haven't recieved my salary the past two weeks. I get payed every week and apparently there is something wrong with our company's payment system. There are a few of us who haven't gotten their salary.

It will be fixed in the next week but holy shit this fucking sucks when you don't have any reserves (in money and fat lol).

Jesus dude, I hope you've got something on the shelf. If you're going more than a few days on a fast, you should consult a doctor to help you get the care minimum for nutrients. Might be a good idea to at least get some broth or something to keep you sustained.

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
Jesus dude, I hope you've got something on the shelf. If you're going more than a few days on a fast, you should consult a doctor to help you get the care minimum for nutrients. Might be a good idea to at least get some broth or something to keep you sustained.
I had a few things but it's all gone now.

I really need to see a doctor too because I feel absolutely terrible.

Luckily I got food from the animal shelter so I know my cat will survive :D

Top Bottom