• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
200w.gif

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Recipe, plz.

Layer potato and tomato slices alternately in a baking dish. Cut garlic into small pieces and sprinkle it over. Mix a sauce from milk, cream or even mascarpone (approx. 500 ml / 17oz) and refine with herbs. I used oregano, thyme, rosemary, paprika, pepper and salt. Loads of salt because of the potatoes. Vegetable broth powder is also good. Pour over the potatoes, cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C / 400°F for 45 minutes. Make a mixture of grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Knead well. After 45 minutes, take off the aluminum foil and check the hardness of the potato. Spread the Parmesan mixture evenly and bake again for 10-20 minutes.

giphy.gif

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Layer potato and tomato slices alternately in a baking dish. Cut garlic into small pieces and sprinkle it over. Mix a sauce from milk, cream or even mascarpone (approx. 500 ml / 17oz) and refine with herbs. I used oregano, thyme, rosemary, paprika, pepper and salt. Loads of salt because of the potatoes. Vegetable broth powder is also good. Pour over the potatoes, cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C / 400°F for 45 minutes. Make a mixture of grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Knead well. After 45 minutes, take off the aluminum foil and check the hardness of the potato. Spread the Parmesan mixture evenly and bake again for 10-20 minutes.

giphy.gif
That reminds me, I need a mandoline slicer for my potatoes. 🥔

Top Bottom