• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Only two more days @22-22.

R9AnOYp.gif

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Welcome back king

Thanks Brother.

Yo happyface. I thought best do it here. Don't gonna bump nothing.

Not necessarily true. Myself and many others have clawed ourselves back from the darkest depths of mental illness. I'll probably always be a work in progress, but I'll never stop trying to evolve from my diagnoses.

Your reply to my abstract comment wasn't about mental problems neither.

Both EviLore EviLore and you; Putonahappyface Putonahappyface are more or less correct. And yes, in most cases it's absolutley possible to get on back the right track.

Used to smoke weed for over a decade back in the day and binged drank in fases some years ago.

I've been in and out (the system) regarding mental health issues as well.

And I'm not talking about depression 101.

And yeah, your post resonates a lot with my thoughts hence me quoting you. I've been there lmao.

Although there are persons very close to me that will 99% never be able to live a normal live due to mental disorders. Trust me on this.

So what veil was I referring to? I'd rather not say after... you know.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
ok, I'm going in on a turkey "chowder", which suspiciously tastes like turkey & dressing.

Faboo.

I'll be adding some jalapeno and bacon to it, though.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That chick was like android to display a lack of empathy, a case study regarding a lack of self awareness and overall delusion. Great ep

The eyes say it al folks

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I say, ey say, the time of knowening is now upon us.

Lift up your eyelids, Annonelbe, and see what's truly beyond the curtain.

i SAY, EY SAY, THE TIME OF KNOWENING IS NOW UPON US!

Top Bottom