• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

When you have to repeat a 4 second segment 6 times and still can't make out the last words.

Great come back, nah that wack after I just came on your back.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Facts From Kanjo's Shack #1:
I originally wanted to use a fart sound bite for that upload, but then I remembered that some people use headphones to listen to my stuff so I went with a less harmful burp.
Man time flies, we are already in the making of stages of our careers. I also feel like doing a remix of the original Bazooie Rap for a while now.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
When working from home or reading a good book I sometimes play one of those videos in the background as it is quite relaxing.

However sometimes you get a random NPC screaming "Hey watch where you goin' YOU SUMBITCH!!".
Funny shite 😄

Watched it while pooping and finished not hearing the line so I just said it myself outloud and chuckled.

badblue

Had a good birthday. Wife took me for ramen and got me an air fryer and we've been snacking all weekend.

Treated myself to some mushrooms, new headphones and a quick trip outside of reality.

Went to get back into Elden Ring and my save file is gone. Guess I'll be working on getting back to where I was for the remainder of the day.

Good lazy day today
George Costanza Sunday GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom