• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
No alcohol, no sugar and running twice a week. I'm still doing it. Had no coffee and no meat for January too but I slightly lifted this restriction.

Excellent. Im down about 15 lbs / 6/7 KGs myself. Strict Keto, 20/4 Intermittent fasting during the week and some longer fasts like 24-48 hours sprinkled in.

Just missing consistent gym but its not bad.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Excellent. Im down about 15 lbs / 6/7 KGs myself. Strict Keto, 20/4 Intermittent fasting during the week and some longer fasts like 24-48 hours sprinkled in.

I don't do Keto and I also don't check for nutrients on the packaging. But being a sugarholic and not eating sweets is tough. Lost 9 kg since the start of the year. Just trying to eat less and more healthy. Running helps a lot. I already feel better than ever which motivates me to keep going.

badblue

So how is everyone doing on their new years resolutions?
Fail Star Trek The Next Generation GIF by MOODMAN

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I don't do Keto and I also don't check for nutrients on the packaging. But being a sugarholic and not eating sweets is tough. Lost 9 kg since the start of the year. Just trying to eat less and more healthy. Running helps a lot. I already feel better than ever which motivates me to keep going.

I dont read nutrition either but I have been into fitness and dieting long enough to know what to eat and what not to.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Have been doing cardio every day from monday. Either at the gym or walking. Scared to go back to power lifting until my flexibility is back were it used to be before the surgery. Stumbled upon a stretch channel last night

Pretty impressive imho and something I want to pursue as well.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I stopped drinking for a while, so I just picked up a little weed vape cart thing. I’m prepping side dishes for tomorrow, and I’m gonna smoke a huge pork butt.

But I did that thing where I bought waaaaay too much food at the grocery store, and now I don’t know what to eat for dinner tonight. I have so many damn options! I think I might make pico and tacos.

Hella good Friday night so far. Time to smoke up a little.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

What was your starting weight to required / desired weight? 15 lbs is a lot in six weeks.

I started at 12st 6lbs beginning of January and have only lost 4 pounds.

My BMI says I need to be around 11 and a half stones for my height. But I don’t understand all that I go by do I need to use another hole in my belt for my jeans or are they that tight I don’t need a belt kind of thing.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
What was your starting weight to required / desired weight? 15 lbs is a lot in six weeks.

I started at 12st 6lbs beginning of January and have only lost 4 pounds.

My BMI says I need to be around 11 and a half stones for my height. But I don’t understand all that I go by do I need to use another hole in my belt for my jeans or are they that tight I don’t need a belt kind of thing.

Starting weight 205 / 93 kg. Target weight around 175. But probably the first 5+ lbs was pure bloat and alcohol lol

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last night was a blast. Thanks guys 👊🏽

Trying not to be miserable and pessimistic all the time. Failing miserably I’m afraid.

Same. I'm trying to have a more optimistic outlook on the world and not so negative and pessimistic like you said. Just a case of projecting how I feel about myself. Working on it... at a snails pace.

Edit: Besides all the bs that brings me down I'm actually a very optimistic person, friendly and caring. But sometimes and or depending on the day, myself and or surroundings plus my burdens really make me a pessimistic asshole. Those switches in perspective is fucking tiresome.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Finally home. Alone. Hi I'm Kevin and something's telling me to set up some traps. Then again I have strong Belgium beer and a claw hammer. Think I'll play some VS and chill.

Sorry for that. It's true tho.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Currently rewatching Sons of Anarchy, now in the middle of the 3rd season.
Later I'll start a new walkthrough in Borderlands 3 with Fl4k as I love pet classes and never tried him before 🤠

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I arrived on the island by boat, I think its much better than the Leon runthrough

Ahh I'm a bit further I think. Not sure dont care. I loved Leons campaign. Went for the speedrun and stopped a bit before the end. Now I'm confused which save it was and shit lmao. Grapple hook is dope right.

Artoris

Gold Member
Ahh I'm a bit further I think. Not sure dont care. I loved Leons campaign. Went for the speedrun and stopped a bit before the end. Now I'm confused which save it was and shit lmao. Grapple hook is dope right.
I like the grapple hook I found that Leons campain was too simillar to the original game but the Adas campaign is more original and very good

Top Bottom