• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really do love 22, man.

You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Back at ya Hops 😘

Days Of The Week Friday GIF by Stan.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Listing to The Smile, chilling, gonna have a late dinner; a 5 cheese mushroom and thinly sliced grilled shoulder ham soaked in the prebaked shrooms moist + white pepper and top it off with spring onion pizza. #intermitting fasting#addingveggies

To tired to game but I'll try,
end up on YouTube and hit the hay.

Hitting the gym in the morning.

Last edited:

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
Listing to The Smile, chilling, gonna have a late dinner; a 5 cheese mushroom and thinly sliced grilled shoulder ham soaked in the prebaked shrooms moist + white pepper and top it off with spring onion pizza. #intermitting fasting#addingveggies

To tired to game but I'll try,
end up on YouTube and hit the hay.

Hitting the gym in the morning.

mushrooms and cheese? yummy.

sorry that's all i seen lol. i'll listen to that video :D

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
yo home slices s'up

i am officially drunk and it's friday night :D

had a good week? doing anything at the weekend?
NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt 's reading got me in a mood for some Stephen King movies.

Might watch The Dead Zone & Pet Sematary (The 1989 one).
couch plant GIF by South Park

Maybe a bit of Star Wars Outlaws tomorrow.
Yes the stealth is basic and the gunplay crap but it's the best Star Wars ambiance I immersed myself in in a long time.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt 's reading got me in a mood for some Stephen King movies.

Might watch The Dead Zone & Pet Sematary (The 1989 one).
couch plant GIF by South Park

Maybe a bit of Star Wars Outlaws tomorrow.
Yes the stealth is basic and the gunplay crap but it's the best Star Wars ambiance I immersed myself in in a long time.

Dude

Dude

Dude

I just finished reading Skeleton Crew by King and it was a fantastic short story collection

But I'm burnt out on King since I read five King books back to back

So

Next Up

Leviathan Wakes (James S A Corey, 562 Pages, The Expanse Book 1)

x145quT.jpeg

Hope I enjoy it 👀

Also have fun with your rewatch of both movies

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm going through my clothes.

Rearranging everything based on certain criteria.

Listinging to music while doing so, it's pretty mindfull and calming.

Going to babysit my Mom's cat coming week so It helps with what I want to bring with me as well.

I ALWAYS bring to much. I'd say I'll mostly use 30% of what I bring with me.

Installing GT5* and later GTA5 for getting used to the controls and messing with it's settings before starting GTA Online.

I'll also bring my Series S for the Elden Ring DLC and last night I installed the SF6 demo.

RE4R and Armored Core are on my PS5 as well.

Perhaps reinstall ACE COM 6 as well.

Want to do some cardio and core exercises at the gym but we'll see. Can also go tomorrow morning seeing I'm leaving at 12:00.

*Quickly (relativity) abandoned the game: 30Fps. Now it's 60 and Goddamn.

#Livejournal#TMI

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
You dont automatically join the same servers as friends, even as crew members. Same goes for missions/heists. Its all so cumbersome and dont get me started about the loading/ down times. Doesnt help my mate is always stoned when playing and fucks up every time lol.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Reading the Dutch language when I'm drunk is such a mind fuck. It's not far from Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Ironically your Emoji reaction is closer to hiërogliefen.

Just be careful that you don't summon a demon 22:22:22 22:22:22

You Cant Stop It Now Cillian Murphy GIF

You dont automatically join the same servers as friends, even as crew members. Same goes for missions/heists. Its all so cumbersome and dont get me started about the loading/ down times. Doesnt help my mate is always stoned when playing and fucks up every time lol.

Yeah that's frustrating as fuck.

Good to know, thanks.

Apparently, the word oriental is offensive now.

Ok. I guess.

Lol

&;

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Apparently, the word oriental is offensive now.

Ok. I guess.
Has been considered offensive for decades in the West. Still used in Asia though since they didn’t get the memo.

It doesn’t have a derogatory literal meaning. From the Latin Orientalis, meaning Eastern. The root oriens means east or rising, as in the rising of the sun in the east. So, basically, peoples east of Europe, in the direction of the rising sun.

Ironic that we still use the West as a term, but the thing meaning East is considered pejorative. And “land of the rising sun” for Japan isn’t pejorative either. Go figure.

Top Bottom