• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Krathoon

Gold Member
For some reason, it was sore around my eyes last night. Then, I rubbed the back of my neck and it felt better and went away.

So, that was some kind of weird nerve thing going on.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I witnessed for the first time whilst out and about rambling, a sheep violently coughing. Just thought I'd share.

200.gif

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Muslce spasm. The doc prescribes muscle relaxers to get it to calm down if it's bad enough. Old injury from when I was but a young maiden. It flares up every now and again.
Personally I'd have something like Naproxen and then lay down carefully in a red hot bath with your head and neck submerged only exposing your face, until the tightness/contractions start to subside.

I hope you get to see a doctor ASAP.💪

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Personally I'd have something like Naproxen and then lay down carefully in a red hot bath with your head and neck submerged only exposing your face, until the tightness/contractions start to subside.

I hope you get to see a doctor ASAP.💪
Oh yeah, I am planning on a hot salt bath here in a bit. The muscle spasm has been a routine in my life for about 2 decades so I've got a system in place. Just sucks on day 1 the most because the pain is at its highest. Even with the pain pills and medicated pad, I can tell how inflamed everything is in my neck. Should be loosened up to about 60% tomorrow. I only get medication when absolutely necessary.

I had to fire an employee this past week so life has been pretty stressful lately. Stress causes tension which causes the muscle spasms.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
For a few weeks now I've been nursing tendonitis in my left rotator cuff and I'm
85% healed now.

In approximately twenty five years of smashing the iron, this is the third time now I’ve had rotator cuff tendonitis in my left shoulder. I’ve torn my right rotator cuff before in the past, thankfully not needing surgery and it's stronger than it's ever been.

For fifteen years I’ve managed to avoid another shoulder injury with a strict regiment of rotator cuff stretches, band work and dead hangs before every gym session without fail.

The forbidden exercises 💀
Face pulls
Upright rows
Dips/weighted dips

T1OGh7w.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom