• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Artoris

Gold Member
Sunday plans anyone?

For myself starting Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS5 sale), some cleaning/housekeeping and need my stretch routine.

Maybe take a walk or epsom salt bath later now I think of it.

I'll see how the day flows.
I am trying to fix an old Acer laptop but the casing is completely broken so I will try to fit it in a casing of another laptop with the help of cutting and hot glue

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I am trying to fix an old Acer laptop but the casing is completely broken so I will try to fit it in a casing of another laptop with the help of cutting and hot glue

Hope it'll work out as planned Artoris 👊🏽

Coincidentally my charging cable of my old Dell laptop has broken and it had loads of pictures on it from my old phone and by extension a lot of my recently passed away cat.

I say this because I want the best picture(s) to print and frame.

I keep postponing to search if such a cable is still available somewhere...

Haven't watched any pictures of her since you know so.. plus I have major procrastination.

C C Combo 😑

Anyways keep us updated if possible.

Artoris

Gold Member
Hope it'll work out as planned Artoris 👊🏽

Coincidentally my charging cable of my old Dell laptop has broken and it had loads of pictures on it from my old phone and by extension a lot of my recently passed away cat.

I say this because I want the best picture(s) to print and frame.

I keep postponing to search if such a cable is still available somewhere...

Haven't watched any pictures of her since you know so.. plus I have major procrastination.

C C Combo 😑

Anyways keep us updated if possible.

you should be able to get the charging cable on ebay

sorry about your cat my dog is over sixteen not in the best of health

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Still haven't read the 3 parter hardcover Berserk manga that Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ gifted me last year..

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor
Pop in one of Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ 's hot DnB mixtapes and read that shit.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
you should be able to get the charging cable on ebay

sorry about your cat my dog is over sixteen not in the best of health

Not an Ebay guy. Never used it tbqh. It's an option I suppose, thanks!

Yeah man. 14 years. (She was a mix: Maine Coon/Somali and Somali's generally have a 14 year lifespan. She also developed a tumor next to her left eye (millimeters next to) that we had removed but it grew back and went into her brain. Some dementia like symptoms and then she lost more than half her weight (she was a chonker shame on me) in the span of 2 weeks. Light as a feather my Love was.

Sorry for that.

Thank you for your sympathies Artoris. Right back at you. 16 years is a long time. Bless you.

Krathoon

I-70 in Missouri is also the most dullest stretch of highway. It is a stretch of highway from St. Louis to Kansas City. It is all flat and has Jesus Saves and Adult Store billboards.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It does kind of amuse me that driving on the interstate in Missouri kind of sucks. It is the most dullest of highways. They need to make highways cooler.

Do you have an idea?

Please be as creative as possible in your response! If you want to that is =)

*Can't insert quotes in my edits sorry for the dp.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Mowed the grass, did laundry, got groceries, installed a new thermostat, fixed a light switch, and finished the rest of my work. I’m gonna either buy a six-pack or an edible and take the rest of the day off. 😌

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt John Marston John Marston got any suggestions for a movie to watch tonight?

Krathoon

I am really amazed at how dull rural America is. It is like no one even tries to do interesting stuff.

The only real social gathering is church. There are like zero Meetups around here. There is a video game store, but it is open at inconvenient hours and seems to be obsessed with anime figurines.

Last edited:

Krathoon

You kind of have to watch out with "found footage" horror. The way it is filmed makes it seem like it is real and it gets in your head.

I took a break from the Backrooms stuff.

Krathoon

There is this other video game store that is across the road. Everytime I go over there when it is supposed to be open, it is closed.

On Yelp, the guide for the area also complained about that. He also says that his stuff reeks of ciggarette smoke, so it is not work collecting.

See? This is the kind of bullshit I am dealing with.

It is also one of those stores where they half ass price the games and then look it up on eBay and change the price before you buy it.

Last edited:

Krathoon

That lady that runs Pink Gorrilla always says to walk out of the store if they raise a used game's price at the cash register.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
The Batman was awesome. Great suggestion, Cunt. Definitely the best Batman movie since the Nolan ones.

Probably won’t start penguin until I get back from CA next month. But hopefully there will be a few episodes I can binge 😁

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
The Batman was awesome. Great suggestion, Cunt. Definitely the best Batman movie since the Nolan ones.

Probably won’t start penguin until I get back from CA next month. But hopefully there will be a few episodes I can binge 😁

Dude can't wait till you can binge it all at once and we can discuss it too if you want 👀

Top Bottom