• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
No suprise coming from John.
I can't believe how rude you Dutch are. .

Angry Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

This could be up your alley

The video analysis is ace as well and gives a nice sense of the movie's vibe and does a per usual nice break down of it's occult & psychological symbolism within.

Surrealistic nightmarish bizarro cinema at it's finest perhaps.

Personally only watched the MindUnveiled's analysis. Movie looks like a psychedelic bad trip.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I liked it but don't remember much of it 😊

It focuses more on his love story with Josephine than anything else.
Not sure if this is documented but I was surprised by his sense of humor.
Your boy Joaquin did a solid job as always.
It's not what you'd call historically accurate, but I enjoyed Napoleon none the less. The battle scenes are Ridley Scott's pièce de résistance.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I liked it but don't remember much of it 😊

It focuses more on his love story with Josephine than anything else.
Not sure if this is documented but I was surprised by his sense of humor.
Your boy Joaquin did a solid job as always.

Yeah I mostly wanted to watch his performance.

I think I know kinda what to expect. Still curious.

Thanks John 🤠

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
We had an amazing day at Alton Towers with absolutely no queues whatsoever, literally just went from one ride to the next and even went on some of the rides twice.

As we were already in Stoke-on-Trent we decided to drive forty five minutes away to Derbyshire, to catch up with a couple of friends who have recently just bought a new home there. So that was a long over due catch up before heading home late.

Some interesting driving experiences this morning. Had two very aggressive tailgating sessions, one malignant cunt break checking me and someone doing 70mph then dropping to 50mph almost instantly, to give way to someone coming off of a slip road, almost resulting in me shunting them up the arse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom