• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Krathoon

Earlier this year, I went to Epcot at Disney World. It seemed worse than I remembered. They changed some of the exhibits and rides to promote their IPs.

Epcot used to be like a cool museum of the future. The current version seems to have lost sight of that.

It is like current managment kind of missed the point of the park.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
AimRhVG.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
probably old news at this point I learned today that akura kurosawa's family crest was the same as the one used by an old samurai clan called Sakai and that an actor who worked in two thirds of his films was caled Takakashi Shimura...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
probably old news at this point I learned today that akura kurosawa's family crest was the same as the one used by an old samurai clan called Sakai and that an actor who worked in two thirds of his films was caled Takakashi Shimura...

Yawn. Read it in last week's paper.

Jk 😜

It's always cool to stumble upon such stuff.

Old, new. Who gives a fuck. Share what you want I'd say sans your ph search history perhaps.

Btw I cut the cable 16'ish years ago and don't read the news.

EVERYTHING is most likely old news to me lol.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I actually went to church and it was very impressive.

Not that I'm turning or anything but I get why people go to church now

The Rock Thanks God GIF by NBC
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Krathoon

I had an old lady come to my door and try to bully me into going to church. That happened last weekend.

She pulled the old "Do you believe in God and Jesus?" routine on me to guilt me into going.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Cat Monday GIF

Wishing all ya a good Monday 💥

Woke up early to get to the gym. Couldn't postpone it any longer lol. Felt sooo good. A nice mind-muscle mindfull workout

Now at work, went early so I'd had some time to enjoy the dopamine rush =)

Fuck it's getting 🥶 here

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Cat Monday GIF

Wishing all ya a good Monday 💥

Woke up early to get to the gym. Couldn't postpone it any longer lol. Felt sooo good. A nice mind-muscle mindfull workout

Now at work, went early so I'd had some time to enjoy the dopamine rush =)

Fuck it's getting 🥶 here

The gym is like a petri dish now that autumn is in full swing here in the UK. Today was full of the walking dead coughing and sneezing influenza and the common cold in my personal space.

Happy Well Done GIF by Ansell

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bought Dragons Dogma 2

It'll probably run like trash

Lol. Wanted to suggest that one since it's was (is?) on sale on the PS store.

Nice synchronicity there

Took a hot shower today.
Sooooo relaxing. Has been short of a year or so ago since last time.

Cold showers are finally getting cold again fuck yeah

Sorry to hear Putonahappyface Putonahappyface

Hrk69

Gold Member
Bought Dragons Dogma 2

It'll probably run like trash
Uninstalled that shit after 3 hours

I can't be bothered by pressing X after every goddamn sentence. At least give me the option to auto-advance

And let's not talk about the weight management. Unfortunately I couldn't get the mods to work that gives you unlimited carry capacity.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I can't be bothered by pressing X after every goddamn sentence. At least give me the option to auto-advance

And let's not talk about the weight management. Unfortunately I couldn't get the mods to work that gives you unlimited carry capacity.

Must need watch imo Hrk69 Hrk69

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Well fuck me I woke up sore AF but just sneezed twice and had to blow my nose. It's stuffed as well

I bet it from cycling trough then rain with strong wind, getting in and out the warm supermarket and returning home drenched.

My gym is like a graveyard in the morning so I don't think that's the reason.

Oh well.

Happy Tuesday yall

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Talks about the weight management and other stuff. Haven't started yet.
Know creating my main and pawn character will take ages lol. If it runs like ER on SS I'm content. Weird that the graphical options can still be applied when choosing variable framerate.

Top Bottom