• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Hrk69

Gold Member
Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh ok. Yeah I don't follow game news/drama etc.

If the vid came from Vaati I would prefer it cause of that ASMR lol

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I know but they are (supposedly) a bit scummy

Plus, I dont think their WIKIs and walk-throughs are all that good

But I'm watching the video now

Yeah I only use it when absolutely stuck. But a beginner guide can be very useless regarding a multitude or reasons imo.
Especially if there's a lot of commitment involved

Hrk69

Gold Member
Yeah I only use it when absolutely stuck. But a beginner guide can be very useless regarding a multitude or reasons imo.
Especially if there's a lot of commitment involved
I love this moment when watching guides:

Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
i've not had mine. i don't want to get it. i don't want to sound anti-vax which i'm not but i had a bad experience with some vaccines and swore to never get it again. i used to get mine every year and even all the covid ones. i'll probably regret it if i get ill but i'm not taking anymore right now.

hope you feel better soon <3
I politely asked the nurse if the delivery system was mRNA related, because I'll never be touching anything associated with that again.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
the last covid one i got was mRNA i'm sure and ever since i've had trouble with my nose being blocked and i sneeze a LOT. i can't think of anything else that would've caused it. i've had blocked noses in the past of course but this has been almost constant since my last jag which was 2022 i think. i need to use decongestant sprays all the time. it has got better a little but still have to take a spray with me everywhere.

i remember one time i got a flu jag and my vision went all weird. nearly everything was black. i could still see but only "shadows" of people. the only colour i remember seeing was orange and it was my friends hair lol. another time i took a flu jag and when i caught the flu i had to go to hospital and thought i was going to die.
I always feel like poopie after the flu jab. Pretty normal as your body thinks a virus has entered your body, so your immune system kicks in.

charlie sheen smoke GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Home. Prepared dinner.

To tired to game although I bought the '84 GTO in GT7.

Great gym session once more today. Time to chill.

It's Cletus time 😂

Hope you feel better soon Putonahappyface Putonahappyface

I'm good. Wrong self diagnosis FTW

Spread those cheeks man

Last edited:
Top Bottom