• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
A broken record for a broken soul
Frustrated World Cup GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So. I had the best morning in yeaaaaaars!

So tranquil that I felt the need for mowing my not existing lawn.

So anyways, I walk to my kitchen to brew some delicious coffee when I half way glanced into my bathroom...

My shower curtain had fallen due to the weight of a drenched big towel I used during the heavy rainfall last night to keep my carpet dry.

(balcony door was open and the direction of the was as such that the wind made the rain come inside a bit)

So I hung it over the shower curtain's steel rod (?).

No biggie right. Wrong.

One of my bathroom mirror grips/handle is broken. Which is fine. I don't touch it besides cleaning.

But I digress.

I pick up the rod to put it in place and simultaneously pushed the mirror exactly to the side of the missing grip. No further explanation needed I reckon.

Mind you i was awake for about 1 minute in a blissful state of lawnmowing tranquility:

KrfqKst.jpg
589hDoo.jpg
XxRJpfW.jpg
gq4vFvF.jpg

Bonus: The day before yesterday my showerhead fell and broke. Could fix it though.

I think im cursed.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Last edited:
So. I had the best morning in yeaaaaaars!

So tranquil that I felt the need for mowing my not existing lawn.

So anyways, I walk to my kitchen to brew some delicious coffee when I half way glanced into my bathroom...

My shower curtain had fallen due to the weight of a drenched big towel I used during the heavy rainfall last night to keep my carpet dry.

(balcony door was open and the direction of the was as such that the wind made the rain come inside a bit)

So I hung it over the shower curtain's steel rod (?).

No biggie right. Wrong.

One of my bathroom mirror grips/handle is broken. Which is fine. I don't touch it besides cleaning.

But I digress.

I pick up the rod to put it in place and simultaneously pushed the mirror exactly to the side of the missing grip. No further explanation needed I reckon.

Mind you i was awake for about 1 minute in a blissful state of lawnmowing tranquility:

KrfqKst.jpg
589hDoo.jpg
XxRJpfW.jpg
gq4vFvF.jpg

Bonus: The day before yesterday my showerhead fell and broke. Could fix it though.

I think im cursed.

Star Trek Reaction GIF
I had a nightmare the other night where I was in my bathroom and my mirror smashed and I had huge chunks of glass stuck in my arms, chest, face, and legs. So I don't like these photos.

22:22:22 22:22:22 there's still hope, but you better have a shovel and some late-night free time:

"According to superstition, breaking a mirror results in seven years of bad luck. The only way to counteract this is to remove the broken pieces from the house and bury them under moonlight."

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
22:22:22 22:22:22 there's still hope, but you better have a shovel and some late-night free time:

"According to superstition, breaking a mirror results in seven years of bad luck. The only way to counteract this is to remove the broken pieces from the house and bury them under moonlight."

Good! Thanks for that! And ofcourse I have a shovel! And lots of rugs..

"Whistles"

Now Kanjo can keep both his paws.. You have only two right? RIGHT?

Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy Welcome!

Everybody else this is my friend Grildon Tundy (i mostly call him MrTundy)

And i like him to be a regular if he likes the vibe. So play nice bitches (looking at you Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage )

Anyway I just came from the astral plane so I'm going to drink ☕ with you know what?

ChaseTheBro shenanigans

Oh and Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ is a great man. Went out of his way to help me search for a solution to swap the face buttons to the back buttons. Thanks again!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

Friday is around the corner!

Going (most likely) to Ikea late afternoon with my ladyfriend. Check some stuff out.

Looking forward to the "restaurant" section and loudly make sarcastic remarks about how good the food looks.

Have a blessed day.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You came across as complaining. Not sure why my brain interpreted your comment as such.

And fuck yeah it should be...

"🌟GAF'S WONDROUS WEEKEND OT🌟"

Or something.

My sincere apologies

sorry japanese tv GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yup.

Text based communication has it's downsides, in this case interpretation.

It's also why I tend you use emojis to give my text some tone/whatever.

IRL I rather call or videocall.

Yup.

Text based communication has it's downsides, in this case interpretation.

It's also why I tend you use emojis to give my text some tone/whatever.

IRL I rather call or videocall.
I hate texting/messaging people because I am constantly thinking about how it might be interpreted. If you're talking through text on the internet you need to make it obvious what you're trying to say so emojis do help a lot. If I'm being sarcastic I'll type /s or if i'm joking i'll add a :messenger_grinning_smiling: but I'm a dumb stupid human so I fuck up things a lot.

now stop following me you creep! :messenger_grinning_smiling: /s

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom