• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Audrey Hepburn Hello GIF

Have a blessed Friday time zone GAF!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've never met such a loving welcoming family. It's was so heartwarming.
Really cool to see a very unknown culture's ways of celebrating. They worked 5 days for all the home made food. Had some style real arabian coffee.

Even his 2 best friends were extremely friendly and open. And mind you I only had a brief weekend of contact when they moved in last year. Gave me Tupperware with left over food.

Oh man. Faith in humanity restored.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Funny, the DHL delivery guy came so I told him sorry for the weight of 2 of the 3 packages because they contained bath salts.

Then i mentioned the 8bitdo controller and his eyes lit up lol. Talked about Dark Souls and Resident Evil etc hahah

Random gaming talk 😅

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Edit2: I have no business watching movies.

Heh. Same here.

For two seasons I guess.

- Edit: seasons? LOL reasons ofcourse.

1 - Find it hard to invest myself in something I'm not sure I'll like.

2 - I wanted to say short attention span due to mainly watching youtube. But then again. I can watch a 2.5 analysis of the origin of Christmas and Santa Claus or listen to a Podcast that are on average around 2 hours.

I've barely watched movies in the last years.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ugh. I need to do so much housekeeping and such. And stretch and do my physical therapy exercises but here I am procrastinating haha. Okay one more coffee and a smoke, put on my headphones with music or podcast and go Super Saiyan on my chores.

It's also nice and humid yay

Dragon Ball Z GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Top Bottom