• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Now its 12

Back To The Future GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I feel like I've had my cunt kicked in. Got too drunk, I'm hungover, and glued to my bed. I can't move and my head is killing me. I want to die.

I'm glad i didn't ate the 4 four (6 i bought extra) cheese pizza. Had some little snacks instead.

Went all out on my physical therapy exercises plus my usual stretching routine yesterday's morning and power esque walked for one and a half hour with some bonus bedtime fun so my legs feel as if had leg day yesterday. Well, I DID had leg day last Thursday so.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I feel like I've had my cunt kicked in. Got too drunk, I'm hungover, and glued to my bed. I can't move and my head is killing me. I want to die.

Everyone said NO. And I said listen to your intuition which means you most probably knew the outcome of said choice.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Hope you feel better soon

🌟🙌🌟

Ask yourself; did you had a great night? If so; good!

😁

Edit - I know the feeling and it sucks. And I'm just fucking with ya with my response fyi <3

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm that guy as well. I'm also half deaf which kind of sucks for enjoying music.

Protect your hearing folks.

Hmmm. I wanted to respond to you guys about hearing. Btw I'm sorry to hear that Daddyblue, my mom has it too. You have my sympathy.

My hearing works weird.

I think i have tinnitus but it comes and goes which can't be the case.

I have trouble clearly hearing words when

A: Someone is in a other room.

B: Someone is talking to me while I'm doing like the dishes or vacuuming.

But that's normal i guess.
Same goes for example A I reckon.

I've decided to just not respond instead of shouting "WHAT?!?!".

C: When there are multiple people talking at the same time (but that is because of the autisme, every sound in the room comes in around the same volume depending metaphorically on how full my hard drive is ATT.) Which many people have ofcourse but just a somewhat less in my experience)

D: Lastly, I've had my hearing checked about a year ago and the test showed i have the hearing from a 19/20 year old. So half my age.

I'm "always" saying "do you hear that?" when in a store or w/e. Probably from the whirring or high pitches machines of one or more sources. And the answer is always "No i don't" =/

My eyesight though. Think I need a new test. Have a feeling it's getting worse. Have +1 reading glasses. Gonna try/buy a cheap 1.25 and a 1.5 this week.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I have a bottle of gin on reserve and I'm off this upcoming Friday..

3, 2, 1 ...

we-are-go-for-launch-apollo13.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom