• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

so far I'm spending my Friday Afternoon Night by having a beer and watching youtube videos of people riding trains/underground. I know it doesn't sound exciting but I love busy cities and being on public transport. Watching the videos is kinda relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artoris

Gold Member
BW8pURy.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
so far I'm spending my Friday Afternoon Night by having a beer and watching youtube videos of people riding trains/underground. I know it doesn't sound exciting but I love busy cities and being on public transport. Watching the videos is kinda relaxing.

I like the Japanese ones filmed from the pov of the cockpit. Preferably the locomotives.

Also, try Rambalac's channel. Just him walking around Japan. Superb quality. Mesmerizing.

22•22 aka The Lion King

It's my star sign 🦁

Still mid morning here. On my third cup of coffee. Going to pick up some edibles this afternoon. Dunno what I’ll do when I get but it will definitely involve music.

Ahhh sounds swell lad. ⚓

Hope you have a great day and evening/night. And again thanks for the ava-shop.

I'm all for manifold thread content. And these are actually pretty awesome

In mathematics, a manifold is a topological space that locally resembles Euclidean space near each point. More precisely, an -dimensional manifold, or -manifold for short, is a topological space with the property that each point has a neighborhood that is homeomorphic to an open subset of -dimensional Euclidean space.

Think Winnie The Pooh GIF

Last edited:
I like the Japanese ones filmed from the pov of the cockpit. Preferably the locomotives.

Also, try Rambalac's channel. Just him walking around Japan. Superb quality. Mesmerizing.

It's my star sign 🦁

Ahhh sounds swell lad. ⚓

Hope you have a great day and evening/night. And again thanks for the ava-shop.

In mathematics, a manifold is a topological space that locally resembles Euclidean space near each point. More precisely, an -dimensional manifold, or -manifold for short, is a topological space with the property that each point has a neighborhood that is homeomorphic to an open subset of -dimensional Euclidean space.

Think Winnie The Pooh GIF

thanks for the recommendation!

i really want to visit japan. i was hoping this year or early next year but might have to push it back :( still got london (again) and then paris to deal with this year.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
thanks for the recommendation!

i really want to visit japan. i was hoping this year or early next year but might have to push it back :( still got london (again) and then paris to deal with this year.

You're welcome.

Don't be sad. You could've had the same plans while being half paralyzed. Try to practice some perspective. It certainly helps me.

You're welcome.

Don't be sad. You could've had the same plans while being half paralyzed. Try to practice some perspective. It certainly helps me.
i haven't really travelled much recently or alone (at all outside scotland) so going to london was definitely a big new experience for me. i was stupid to think i could do london, paris, and tokyo in this year lol. i've always wanted to travel but been so anxiety riddled for years and now i'm finally finding the confidence to do it. so i'm still learning a lot.

since i've been a kid i wanted to go to japan so it's going to happen at some point!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
i haven't really travelled much recently or alone (at all outside scotland) so going to london was definitely a big new experience for me. i was stupid to think i could do london, paris, and tokyo in this year lol. i've always wanted to travel but been so anxiety riddled for years and now i'm finally finding the confidence to do it. so i'm still learning a lot.

since i've been a kid i wanted to go to japan so it's going to happen at some point!

Same here bud. Same here! Well you took your first endeavor. Process, reflect and learn from it.

And hey, for many people traveling is stressful. Let alone guys with our issues! Respect ♡

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm not sure if y'all are familiar with the mmo survival game "Rust."

From what I've gathered from Daniel's vids you start naked, procure materials to build houses/fortresses and level up your character regarding clothes/armor/weapons/etc

Anyways.

Daniel, ofcourse in admin/troll mode convinces a player that you can create NPC's that'll work on voice commands.

That's not possible and the "NPC" is just another player into the scheme. It's brilliant and hilarious.

That's the set up. Enjoy!

Starts at 1.23. But I'd recommend just watching from the beginning. "Could you repeat that in English?" Lmao.

Top Bottom