• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

cubanb

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
New trailer

Click me for trailer.

You will notice a quote has been added in. Pause will be your friend. lol

*Edit* Adding screenshot I took for those who don't wanna try and pause it at the right moment.

2T46g.jpg
what happens at 6:02 am?

cubanb said:
what happens at 6:02 am?

Seeing as it is written as O2 (Oxygen), instead of 02, it might be related to the Compromised Air Quality Zones from episode 3 in the Over There episode. Probably a sign that our universes will be in the process of getting messed up hugely.

MJu9V.gif

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Man, waiting 3 weeks for a new episode is fucking hell. How did you guys do it for the previous seasons? :p

Note : I started Fringe season 1 on DVD in january(gift from xmas, thanks to my brother!), got season 2 DVD for my birthday in march, watch the rest of season 3 online and Stowaway was my first episode on TV.

And i started rewatching the Season 1 with my brother for the past weeks, like 2 episodes every week. We're at the Bound episode so far, story is still a little confusing for him, and he still have no idea where all of this is going to lead haha. Can't wait to see his reaction for the last episodes of season 1 where the other universe stuff starts to happen.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Jexemad said:
SO HYPED!!

But why is it grammatically incorrect?

Because that's exactly how Oppenheimer said it?

I'm still in the process of my series rewatch. Does it seem that in the latter parts of Season 2 and all of 3, Olivia has never been back to her office in the federal building? Did they eliminate that set or something?

CrankyJay

Banned
Bisnic said:
Man, waiting 3 weeks for a new episode is fucking hell. How did you guys do it for the previous seasons? :p

We did other stuff? lol

At this point I'm so used to the gaps it's like "Oh shit, new Fringe tonight!"

I use gaps in shows to catch up on things I never saw, or read some books. Right now I am watching Veronica Mars for the first time and reading A Game of Thrones.

Montresor

I had a nerdgasm when
Bubs was telling the Fringe agents in other world about his relationship with Olivia
. My god, so good. Best part of the series so far for me.

big ander

There's a whole bunch of news about the finale out there. Casting decisions, set pictures. Just for anyone who wants to spoil themselves.
I really don't, so I'm going to try to stay more blind on the finale.

Watched the last episode finally, one of the best this season.

And like Lost, the music really makes some scenes.

And also like Lost, it seems like some of you have forgot the neogaf golden rule about episode previews. They must always be spoiler tagged. Always. Especially as we near the end of the season.

I have gifs even.

Darkgran

Bisnic said:

Note : I started Fringe season 1 on DVD in january(gift from xmas, thanks to my brother!), got season 2 DVD for my birthday in march, watch the rest of season 3 online and Stowaway was my first episode on TV.

And i started rewatching the Season 1 with my brother for the past weeks, like 2 episodes every week. We're at the Bound episode so far, story is still a little confusing for him, and he still have no idea where all of this is going to lead haha. Can't wait to see his reaction for the last episodes of season 1 where the other universe stuff starts to happen.

Umm...I am currently watching season 1..did I just get spoiled??

If so why the hell was I in this thread??

Solo

jamesinclair said:
And also like Lost, it seems like some of you have forgot the neogaf golden rule about episode previews. They must always be spoiler tagged. Always. Especially as we near the end of the season.

Oh god. Please don't start this brigade in Fringe threads.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Darkgran said:
Umm...I am currently watching season 1..did I just get spoiled??

If so why the hell was I in this thread??

Lol my post was nothing compared to all the other stuff that was spoiled in this thread.

big ander

BlueTsunami said:
Fortunately no one spoilered the scene where Olivia goes further back in time and meets the First People.
Or the one where we meet her real parents, MulderAgent Dale Cooper and Scully.

TripOpt55

Solo said:
Oh god. Please don't start this brigade in Fringe threads.
Would it really be so bad to spoiler tag preview talk for the last month or so of this season. Or at least for anything big that happens in the previews. You guys don't usually mention anything too bad, but as someone who doesn't like to watch the previews, I wouldn't mind knowing as little as possible down the stretch here.

big ander

TripOpt55 said:
Would it really be so bad to spoiler tag preview talk for the last month or so of this season. Or at least for anything big that happens in the previews. You guys don't usually mention anything too bad, but as someone who doesn't like to watch the previews, I wouldn't mind knowing as little as possible down the stretch here.
Yeah, I think it's fine for people to spoiler tag anything particularly revealing. But jamesinclair got pissed at comments like ":O that preview looks great!" or "zomg preview, can't wait for next week!" in the Lost threads. Comments like that should be fine.

Solo

TripOpt55 said:

The problem isn't wanting the usage of spoiler tags, its how he went about it with LOST.

TripOpt55

big ander said:
Yeah, I think it's fine for people to spoiler tag anything particularly revealing. But jamesinclair got pissed at comments like ":O that preview looks great!" or "zomg preview, can't wait for next week!" in the Lost threads. Comments like that should be fine.
Solo said:
The problem isn't wanting the usage of spoiler tags, its how he went about it with LOST.
Oh okay. I don't recall how it went down in the Lost thread. I was there for the last season or so, but don't remember how crazy it got with this sort of thing. It's been a while. Yeah, if you could just tag anything that seems too revealing from previews that would be nice. Like I said, people are pretty good about it in this thread as it is.

TripOpt55 said:
Oh okay. I don't recall how it went down in the Lost thread. I was there for the last season or so, but don't remember how crazy it got with this sort of thing. It's been a while. Yeah, if you could just tag anything that seems too revealing from previews that would be nice. Like I said, people are pretty good about it in this thread as it is.
Agreed. People have been very good about spoiler tags, and I don't see any reason to change anything. The Lost thread was a bit ridiculous because some would freak out if someone said "man, next week's episode looks awesome!"

Reverse Speech:
A Demon's Twist Rusts

It's an anagram of 'Don't Trust Sam Weiss', as I'm sure a few of you are aware from a previous episode

ElRenoRaven

Ceebs said:
The 2 month hiatus last year where it was off the air for all of February and March was even worse.

I would agree but the show while great last season has been even better this season. That's why I think this season's pauses have been so bad.

PhoncipleBone said:
Yet another URL that contains a spoiler for something happening in an upcoming episode. Click here for a video preview of Friday's episode, with a BIG spoiler about someone in it.

Not really a spoiler in this black text if you saw the preview for this week's episode, or if you know the title of it.
Of course, who knows what is real and what isn't in that clip since the title of the episode is LSD.
That was a kick ass preview! I can't wait for Friday! :D

NR1

PhoncipleBone said:
Yet another URL that contains a spoiler for something happening in an upcoming episode. Click here for a video preview of Friday's episode, with a BIG spoiler about someone in it.

Not really a spoiler in this black text if you saw the preview for this week's episode, or if you know the title of it.
Of course, who knows what is real and what isn't in that clip since the title of the episode is LSD.

Spoiler: In that clip when
Astrid
is talking, it looks like she is
on the old 1960s Enterprise
!!!!!

Does this mean
Leonard Nimoy
will be playing both
William Bell
and
Spock
!?!?!!

HYPE!!!!!!!

NR1 said:
Spoiler: In that clip when
Astrid
is talking, it looks like she is
on the old 1960s Enterprise
!!!!!

Does this mean
Leonard Nimoy
will be playing both
William Bell
and
Spock
!?!?!!

HYPE!!!!!!!

Hmm, interesting. I will have to rewatch to make sure. I don't think that said person will be playing that other role because it belongs to a rival studio. But it would be neat.

Also, the producers tease about the finale. Spoilery, but not really. He just talks about how big the finale will be but gives almost no specifics. I am blacking it out just in case though:

EW said:
What can we expect from the Fringe finale? — Rob

If Fringe exec producers Jeff Pinkner and Joel H. Wyman’s teases turn out to be true, the three-episode arc (beginning April 22) that closes out this season will likely send theorists into a tailspin. “Pretty much every question anyone had this season will get answered,” Pinkner says. “If we do our jobs correctly, we’ll make people look at the entire season through a different perspective.”

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
PhoncipleBone said:
Then I would assume this whole thread is a spoiler. Hurry up and finish season 2. You are in for a treat once you hit the halfway point of 2.

I just saw/noticed the season 4 renewal, which is great. I'm almost done 2 and have all of 3 on the PVR. I have to wait for the wife to watch them so it is taking longer.

SCHUEY F1 said:
I just saw/noticed the season 4 renewal, which is great. I'm almost done 2 and have all of 3 on the PVR. I have to wait for the wife to watch them so it is taking longer.
Or you can be a bad boy and watch them on your own, then rewatch them with the wife. :)

Peer pressure, man. Peer pressure.

I was just watching Return of the King last night, and it is funny to watch now after getting so used to John Noble as Walter Bishop. I was just seeing Denethor as an older Walter that had a little too much LSD.

Top Bottom