• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dust |OT| Eric Chahi is the new Molyneux

-Yeti said:
Wow, haven't heard about this game in forever. Looks amazing!

Shame about the time limit though. Guess I'll have to try the Trial first before biting.

Going to repeat myself:

There IS NOT a constant time limit in all the levels. There's a few things in SOME levels that happens every now and then (like a tsunami that will come every minute or a lava flood from the volcano every 30 seconds), but you can take all the time in the world on some/most of the levels.

robor

Isn't it just great that Eric Chahi and Paul Cuisset are both releasing games this year?

I think that is just swell.

FrankT

This thing is a real question mark with me so far. Can't make heads or tails of it yet. Reviews and hands on will be key.

mxgt

Banned
http://twitter.com/#!/GreenManGaming/status/95525617172365312

greenmangaming said:
Ubisoft have just confirmed street date for the PC From Dust has been shifted to the 17th August. This will be the same with all retailers!

:|

Automatic buy @ 15 bucks, unless it's like a 3-4 hour game with no incentive for multiple playthroughs. Then I dunno... lol

Btw, would've been nice to have the release dates at the top. I scrolled all the way down to see.

Twinduct

Zeouterlimits said:
Hmm. Peculiar. Doubt it's a late change to the SoA contract, perhaps technical issue? Distribution?

Still perfecting the always-online DRM most likely.
Just bummed right now :<

Atomski

mxgt said:
http://twitter.com/#!/GreenManGaming/status/95525617172365312

:|

130746940550.jpg

damnit...

mxgt

Banned
Microsoft money hatting to keep it exclusive for 3 weeks maybe?

Totally bummed now, was really hyped for Wednesday

Spookie

I fucking knew it! They did this for Call of Juarez too. They can kindly go fuck themselves, I'll spend the money on RO2 instead.

damn it...

this was one of the few games i was gonna actually buy DAY ONE to support the devs but in this case, i'm not even sure i'm not gonna steam sale this sucker now in retaliation to this!

Would be nice to get an actual explanation. Also expecting pirated version to leak before that release.
Heavy said:
Automatic buy @ 15 bucks, unless it's like a 3-4 hour game with no incentive for multiple playthroughs. Then I dunno... lol

Btw, would've been nice to have the release dates at the top. I scrolled all the way down to see.
With no co-op and multiplayer I'm not expecting it to have any. Unless they make good on the promise and patch it in.

TheOddOne

It was wildly knows that the PC version was gonna release day-and-date as the XBLA version, them moving it up is puzzeling.

Torraz

Well, in that case I believe I can wait for the steam sale that is bound to happen during the Halloween or Winter event.

Top Bottom