• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full House might be returning to television

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Banned
Jesse is now divorced from Rebecca, and is single again. Rebecca is now married to Viper(DJ's ex, and Jesse's former protege).

Losing Rebecca is the only way to reignite the chemistry between the lead actors, and give a reason to bring the guys back together.

Danny and Steph start cooking meth.

36419-Bob-Saget-used-to-suck-dick-fo-pDOd.gif

If this show were to be any good they'd need a new writer(not the old one) with a lot better stories than DJ has pimple, Stephanie is lonely/ignored and Michelle wants a mom.

A better show would be Family Ties remake. Alex P. Keaton now hates conservatives for not making available stem cells for the treatment of his Parkinon's disease.

I'd watch it.

And the trickle down economics hasn't reach him either nor anyone else and he now lives in a ghetto. All the while he's trying to make sense of Skippy's death from when the insurance company said he had reached his cap on insurance and couldn't afford the necessary procedures to maintain his life.

Zombine

Banned
I think they should do a storyline where Michelle was cloned, and the clone is evil and Uncle Jesse and Uncle Joey have to track it down.

PoopRiot

Do shows like Full House exist outside of reruns? I don't watch a lot of television shows lately so I don't know. Closest shows I can think of are Modern Family and Big Bang Theory. Goofy innocent humor that won't offend anyone. Full House as a dark comedy sounds like a good idea though.

MisterHero

Do shows like Full House exist outside of reruns? I don't watch a lot of television shows lately so I don't know. Closest shows I can think of are Modern Family and Big Bang Theory. Goofy innocent humor that won't offend anyone. Full House as a dark comedy sounds like a good idea though.

Closest right now is Girl Meets World. Before that maybe Good Luck Charlie.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder what the focus would be. All the kids are at an age where they would have their own families. I guess it depends on who is interested in being attached to this long term and who would only show up in guest appearances.

cDNA

I think the closest in network tv is The Middle and even that show feels more adult than Full House/Family matters/StepbyStep

jonezer4

Think he gets the most work out of any of them.

That's what's really weird. It doesn't add up. You would think, out of everyone, John Stamos would be the quickest to want to bury that show in the past (where it belongs).

The only way I could see this show being relevant today is to do something cynical and satirical with it like the Brady Bunch movies, where you poke fun at how naive and innocent the show and its character are..

Gonzalez

Banned
That's what's really weird. It doesn't add up. You would think, out of everyone, John Stamos would be the quickest to want to bury that show in the past (where it belongs).

From what I hear the Full House cast are very close even after all these years. Maybe it's not him being desperate, but more him wanting to get his close friends a steady paycheck again.

kick51

Banned
reading between the lines, it seems apparent that everyone in this thread just wants the show to be an orgy of the female characters for each episode.

except one guy who wants a show about john stamos banging 20 year olds....not that there's anything wrong with that.

RPGCrazied

I might watch it. I wonder if they will try and get a moral message into every episode, like the old show.

The olsen twins should return, but the twin boys can stay gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom