• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

womfalcs3

Banned
MThanded said:
lmao

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe Collector's Edition - $39.95 (Reg. $69.99)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - $39.95 (Reg. $59.99)

The Darwin Award should go to those who buy the regular edition. (Kidding.... since many who will buy that will not have known about the CE.)

What is the catch? Limited numbers on Friday or something? Left 4 Dead pc would be hard to pass up at that price this early on. I don't want do something dumb and miss it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
korg-ds10 is mine. Expect my next cd to all be done with the ds-10. It will be called 808s and DS.

Class_A_Ninja said:
What is the catch? Limited numbers on Friday or something? Left 4 Dead pc would be hard to pass up at that price this early on. I don't want do something dumb and miss it.
I dont think theres a catch. The only catch is that people will be picking them up pretty quickly. Thats about it.

womfalcs3

Banned
Class_A_Ninja said:

Retailers need our money during this part of the year when we spend most, so they lower prices. No catch. There's a lot of money to be spent, and they want it.

MThanded

mYm|17| said:
any thoughts about Pure?

wanted to get it awhile back but never did. might jump on this deal for it though
I rented it.Truthfully theres not much too it. Thats an opinion though.

womfalcs3 said:
Retailers need our money during this part of the year when we spend most, so they lower prices. No catch. There's a lot of money to be spent, and they want it.

There must be some deal with what valve sells boxes to retailers for. I remember Orange box pc going for 30 dollars the day it launched at circuit city. And here I was thinking I got a deal on steam.

Sailor

Hmm...bought Okami a couple days ago for $25 @ GameStop, wish I had waited to save $5 :(

Anyway, looking at Pure/Dead Space/Burnout for the 360. Definitely getting Dead Space, but can anyone vouch for the online portions of Pure or Burnout Paradise? Just want to make sure these games still have an active online community, don't want to be playing online by myself :(

edit: Ohh..how's Wario Land: Shake It btw? The trailer on youtube I saw was pretty cool, but other than that never heard much about it. Is it a good meaty/lengthy game?

hc2

I've been looking around and the best price on Fable 2 is $49.95 with free shipping. This game must still be selling well.
Also, MGS4, the best I could find was $39.95 with free shipping.
Both with no tax.

botticus

Sailor said:
edit: Ohh..how's Wario Land: Shake It btw? The trailer on youtube I saw was pretty cool, but other than that never heard much about it. Is it a good meaty/lengthy game?
Good, yes. Meaty, no, if you don't like to find all the secret paths and do speed runs. 5-6 hours or so to race through.

Of course I wish I had waited to get FES, but oh well.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I know I shouldn't do it, but I'm going to go for Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant.

Along with a billion other things that will wreck my credit card statement next month.

DarkWish

Well, I'll be up at 2:45 eastern time getting ready to get the City Folk/Wii Speak bundle. I assume that if I put the bundle in my cart once the deal begins, then I don't have to worry about rushing through the rest of the process since it's already in the cart and I won't lose that deal.

purg3

slept with Malkin
some good deals, but I was hoping for a sale on Mirror's Edge. May have to double dip and pick up L4D on PC now.

MrDaravon

There's a lot of pretty good deals there, L4D PC in particular stands out, that's fucking crazy....almost GIDEON'S WAREHOUSE CRAZY!!

Ploid 3.0

Next year, I'm so waiting on black friday.. Man I could have had so many games, and a better camera (if they are doing deals on cams).

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'm guessing that the PC version of BiA:HH is selling somewhat decently?
That version never seems to get its price slashed. :(

*continues holding out*

Az987

all good things
which version of N+ is the one to get ? are they both the same exact thing..? IGN gave a 9 to the DS version and a 7.8 to the PSP one, whats the dillio

Edit: and is Okami Wii worth buying if I have Okami PS2 ?

Does Infinite Undiscovery have a dry story or is there some humor and bounce to it? I never know if I'm going to get the dry Dr. Jekyell or the fun Mr. Hyde when it comes to tri-Ace.

Linkzg said:
PlayStation 3 Zero Wireless Controller - colors may vary - $4.95 (Reg. $49.99)

uh, I might go ahead and buy this.
It has a USB dongle, but it is a decent controller. I like it more than than my original six axis.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Infinite Undiscovery for $20 is tempting...but I still have Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon to play, and even Enchanted Arms...two of those games probably better than IU. Ugh. I dont want to waste any more money this year though.

I guess I'll check out the Gametrailers review.

MThanded

speculawyer said:
It has a USB dongle, but it is a decent controller. I like it more than than my original six axis.
Could use it to make a custom fighting stick. :)

Wario64 said:
Infinite Undiscovery for $20 is tempting...but I still have Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon to play, and even Enchanted Arms...two of those games probably better than IU. Ugh. I dont want to waste any more money this year though.

I guess I'll check out the Gametrailers review.

The makers of Enchanted Arms should be charged with humanitarian crimes and every copy of the game should be incinerated to protect the innocent. It's Wii Music bad.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GremlinInTheMachine said:
The makers of Enchanted Arms should be charged with humanitarian crimes and every copy of the game should be incinerated to protect the innocent. It's Wii Music bad.

It is but I only got it for $10. Which seemed like a good deal back then.

Nif

GremlinInTheMachine said:
Does Infinite Undiscovery have a dry story or is there some humor and bounce to it? I never know if I'm going to get the dry Dr. Jekyell or the fun Mr. Hyde when it comes to tri-Ace.

The story's not bad. It was much more interesting than Blue Dragon, but it's also shorter. I think it probably depends on how you like Capell. I thought he was annoying at first, but he gets more likable further in.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
IU is just not fun IMO. It's not really worth it for any price. It's a chore to play. I hated it.

I don't really see anything I want on this list. :\

Tendo

Alright gang, I'm tasked with choosing a 30 dollar or less wii or DS game for an 8 year old boy. Right now I'm looking at lego batman, de blob, or maybe zack and wiki, I know it isnt on the list. What should I grab?

MikeE21286 said:
if anyone doesn't have fallout 3 and has ANY interest.....you must buy it at this price. Awesome game.
Yeah i hadnt bought it because i've read its glitchy as hell, but Bethesda say they're working on a patch so i might just get it cheap and not play it until its patched. Its too good a price to pass up.

Top Bottom