• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Minotauro said:
Does anyone know if I have everything in my cart and just refresh once the deals go live, will the prices get updated accordingly?

That's my hope.

Scarecrow said:
Quick question to those that have done this before: I'm planning on jumping on L4D on PC. If I go to that page on Amazon, and keep refreshing when 3 rolls around, will that specific page update, or will there be a special "black Friday" page I'd need to go to?

The Amazon deals start at 3:00 EST? Wow....fail...

JoeFu

Banned
I think I'm going for Fallout 3 too. Too many games on my pc though :(. My pc backlog is is almost the size of my console backlog.

Teknoman

1 more hour. Hope the shopping cart items update with a refresh.

EDIT: Well it does say items will update in the shopping cart in the event of a price change...hmm...

JayDubya

Banned
Death_Born said:
I wonder if I can put stuff in my cart, and they will still be there by morning....or will the cookies expire?

I don't know.

Man, I'm just going to stay up.

Which is hard to do, because I'm a bit miffed at dying in this stupid grindfest of a flash combat RPG that you can only save on if you pay $20 for the full version. So it's kind of like Diablo 2 on hardcore mode, which was appealing until you note that comparatively, Diablo 2 had a fair difficulty curve and didn't skimp you on the stat points.

I want to get one copy of Fallout 3 for me, and one copy for my brother. Do you guys think it'll be limited to one copy per person, per game?

I guess I could get myself the PS3 version. But I don't want that.

JayDubya said:
I don't know.

Man, I'm just going to stay up.

Which is hard to do, because I'm a bit miffed at dying in this stupid grindfest of a flash combat RPG that you can only save on if you pay $20 for the full version. So it's kind of like Diablo 2 on hardcore mode, which was appealing until you note that comparatively, Diablo 2 had a fair difficulty curve and didn't skimp you on the stat points.

Not going to bother. If their server crashes, I will be sooo pissed. I'm just going to hope they have enough stock for tomorrow.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Death_Born said:
Not going to bother. If their server crashes, I will be sooo pissed. I'm just going to hope they have enough stock for tomorrow.
They might for a few of the items but L4D for the PC is going to sell out in about 5 minutes.

Brashnir

Death_Born said:
I wonder if I can put stuff in my cart, and they will still be there by morning....or will the cookies expire?

I just went to Amazon, and there's crap in my cart that I put there 2 weeks ago and never bought, so yes, it will be there.

Brashnir said:
I just went to Amazon, and there's crap in my cart that I put there 2 weeks ago and never bought, so yes, it will be there.

If it reserves a placeholder spot for me, then I'm good to go. Otherwise, *shakes fist at Amazon*

Ive been staying away from Infinite Undiscovery because of some of the gaf opinions of the game but for 20 bucks its real hard to turn it down.

yellowjacket said:
Ive been staying away from Infinite Undiscovery because of some of the gaf opinions of the game but for 20 bucks its real hard to turn it down.

I dunno about that.

Throughout my life, I've continued to find myself untempted by the rank odor of shit, regardless of how cheaply it is being offered.

MikeE21286 said:
I was the same way.....it definitely feels different than the "oblivion with guns" tag it has received (imo)

Suppose that Oblivion was one of my favorite games of the last couple of years. Will I automatically love F3?

Jon

::crosses fingers Amazon's servers don't explode::

I'm in for NBA Live '09, Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead (all for Xbox). Staying up a little past 3 AM sure beats waking up at 5 to go to Walmart or Target.

Teknoman

about 19 minutes till go time. I've got Left 4 Dead and Animal Crossing bundle sitting in my shopping cart. C'mon auto price updates.

Teknoman

Wish Valkyria was part of this sale. Still going to get it for Christmas, but would've been nice to get for cheaper than normal.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
im picking up something that you cant add to cart yet... ill update you guys after the downpour. wish me luck.

For those wondering about auto price updates you should be okay. A red box should appear at the top of the list of items in your cart warning you that the price has change since you last visit.

DarkWish

Well, I have the Animal Crossing/Wii Speak bundle in my cart, so I'm hoping the price will auto update. Only a few minutes left.

Unison

Order in! Hurrah!

# 1 of: Burnout Paradise
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
# 1 of: Warhawk (No Headset)
# 1 of: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack
# 1 of: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
# 1 of: Dead Space