• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga | Trailer

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
This shot looks like shit, like they aren't even lit for a daytime shot. It's not so much a case of "bad CG," this is on the director.

Most of the rest of the trailer looks pretty good though. Fury Road was one of my favorite action films, so this gets some good will going in.

It's six months until the movie's release. A lot of these shots are probably far from being finished. It must be hell to create a 2 minute trailer using unfinished CGI shots.

xrnzaaas

I like Anya and all, but she doesn't click as Furiosa at all with that innocent look of hers. They should've looked for someone else to play a younger version of Charlize, but probably having a big star as the lead was more important.

Hudo

Looks horrible to me. Way too much cgi and depth of field....Looks a million times inferior to the previous Mad Max.

fKETswT.jpg

Dafuk is this garbage lmao?

9n1L7rW.jpg

AI generated city?

Yeah, I officially lost hope for the movie industry. Its fucking dead to me. Guess I'll just stick to rewatching old stuff.
Yeah, that also irked me while watching the trailer. Mad Max: Fury Road had a much less obvious CGI look and feel.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I will do the Simpsons technique, I will imagine in my own mind that the movie Chris Hemsworth is the Mad Max of the movie.

Top Bottom