• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Dragons are awesome, so I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

I'm also a fan of designs that take things a bit... "out there".

CHEEZMO™;123168620 said:
dragons suck

*sadface*

Rewind to the furry fandom around late 90s early 2000s, and you'd be saying "there are too many goddamn dragons!".

Who knows where we'll be in 15 years. Some things might be cyclic!

CHEEZMO™;123168620 said:
dragons suck

fOkxGMI.jpg

Acerac

Banned
Have we managed to open an IRC chat yet that isn't run by an insufferable ass? I'd love to join the community, but...

XaosWolf

Not in this thread often enough, but FaceRig reminded me to come back, and lo and behold...

Was messing with FaceRig last night and entertaining my family over Skype.
Is the Steam version not the beta itself? If not, then what version is it then?

Either way looking forward to how the tech progresses, as it's pretty damn entertaining being Doge. =D
Definitely worth the low price!

XaosWolf

Thought I'd put the link to my FaceRig quick look I did for those on the IRC:

http://www.twitch.tv/xaoswolf/c/5040540

It has limitations, sure, but for less than a Tenner, you can get a fun bit of software which I'm looking forward to seeing improve. =)

Thanks to those who tuned in, and I'll try to keep active with you guys again!

Chuck

Still without luck
I think I'm going to write something about how rich furries almost always have awful awful fursonas and how they ruin Y.C.H. auctions.

Ugh

Chuck

Still without luck
YCH auctions are pretty silly in the first place. I guess they're cheaper than a normal commision or something?

Just looking at a random one, Peritian got $370 for an art that would earn him $150 based on his commission info.

So I have no idea. Maybe they just like winning auctions.

Refyref

Thought I'd put the link to my FaceRig quick look I did for those on the IRC:

http://www.twitch.tv/xaoswolf/c/5040540

It has limitations, sure, but for less than a Tenner, you can get a fun bit of software which I'm looking forward to seeing improve. =)

Thanks to those who tuned in, and I'll try to keep active with you guys again!

Haha, that burger avatar.
Seems like a cool program to mess with, but I'd need to have a webcam for that. :p

Top Bottom