• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

I actually liked The Fall too. Maybe it shows how much of a stan I am but it was nice and different. I don't really count it as an actual album though. Just a project he did for a month and pretty good considering the circumstances.

Tokubetsu

The Fall is interesting for what it is. A spaced out, tour written, "I recorded it on an ipad" album. I wouldn't call it "great" but it's certainly an achievement.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
never been much of a Gorillaz fan.. and that track reconfirmed why

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
it's kind of funny... you know exactly who will like what.. every now and again you get a shocker here and there tho..

CRS

Fuck. A whole page dedicated to a fake band who's fake singer gives me real headaches.

iGQ3D1CHRIYff.gif

Bishman

J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar are my favorite rappers right now but god damn Kendrick is inching his way to my most current favorite. It all started when I saw his concert earlier this year and I have had Cartoon & Cereal on repeat since it dropped.

So GAF... Cole or Kendrick?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar are my favorite rappers right now but god damn Kendrick is inching his way to my most current favorite. It all started when I saw his concert earlier this year and I have had Cartoon & Cereal on repeat since it dropped.

I....what?...wait....um...

....what?

CRS

Damon Albarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom