• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Little lovin for the regulars for making the thread great.

DgzKN.png

Esch

Banned
should be changed to hall of shame, beautiful nonetheless

yo i liked your shit ReconBro, lol at this good ass kingdom hearts beat though, you nerd peter.

Recon

Banned
EschatonDX said:
should be changed to hall of shame, beautiful nonetheless

yo i liked your shit ReconBro, lol at this good ass kingdom hearts beat though, you nerd peter.

Thanks, i loved video game inspired beats, peter killed it.

Macca

Blackace said:
Ok! East Coast Mix in the house... Hope you enjoy it

1) Money Money Money - Red Cafe
2) Daddy Gettin Money - Fred the Godson
3) Tower Heist - Nas
4) Haters - Tony Yayo Ft. 50 Cent
5) Start it Up - Lloyd Banks Ft Kanye West
6) Sicker Than Your Avgerage - Fabulous Ft Red Cafe
7) Good Times - Styles P
8) Breathe - Fabulous
9) Seen Money - Red Cafe Ft Akon
10) Pop Champagne - Ron Brownz
11) Seeing Doubles - Ron Brownz
12) Bought the Bar - DJ Webstar
13) Everyday (Coolin') - Swizz Beatz
14) Speakin in Tongues - Vado
15) Check em out - Vado Ft. Jadakiss
16) Slight Work - Wale Ft Big Sean

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25021028/ecm1.mp3

listen, enjoy, comment
This is good shit. I like.

While photoshop was open, thought I'd whip up a little something in honor of this mix.

oXZ1K.png

Detox

Macca needs to make a gaf-hop t-shirt. I would wear it if it had some badass hiphop imagery just don't have the creativity to think what it would look like.

Macca

I thought about that. Thing is, I'm not much of an artist at all. I mean, I know my way around photoshop, but never really done anything artistic.

Recon

Banned
Detox said:
Macca needs to make a gaf-hop t-shirt. I would wear it if it had some badass hiphop imagery just don't have the creativity to think what it would look like.

This. There was a distinctive lack of hip hop related shirts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Macca is killin em out here. hahaha @ peterb0y. Good shit.

BTW, I usually don't comment on tracks people self-promote in this thread, but those two tracks you posted are really dope Recon. I like the production even more, good shit peterb0y.

@Tony Montana, seriously worst rapper alive or worst rapper alive? I mean even when Soulja Boy makes a BS song he makes a better verse than that. No flow, no lyrics, no delivery, NOTHING. It's painful to listen to. And I thought the remix with Drake was made the official version anyways, weird.

overcast

Recon, that's a really nice track. Seriously, good beat too Peter. I was in the middle of it, and a fucking pop up made me start it over though :|

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Macca007 said:
This is good shit. I like.

While photoshop was open, thought I'd whip up a little something in honor of this mix.

oXZ1K.png

Best thing is I knew this was coming and I am still blown away by it!

Blackace

enzo_gt said:
@Tony Montana, seriously worst rapper alive or worst rapper alive? I mean even when Soulja Boy makes a BS song he makes a better verse than that. No flow, no lyrics, no delivery, NOTHING. It's painful to listen to. And I thought the remix with Drake was made the official version anyways, weird.

Beat is stupid tho... Listen to the Jeezy remix for how it should be used..

The M.O.B

Godd ish Recon and Peter.

I make this pledge right now that I will make it into the Gaf-Hop HOF 2012............when my classes stop taking up so much of my time.

/kanyeshrug

Blackace

CaptYamato said:

Off topic but blackace, do you ever sleep?

There isn't enough time in a day... I sleep maybe 4 to 5 hours a day during the week.. Sometimes I am up for over 24 tho..

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
The M.O.B said:

I make this pledge right now that I will make it into the Gaf-Hop HOF 2012............when my classes stop taking up so much of my time.

/kanyeshrug
good luck with that. i have a semester off and it feels awesome, i ve been listen to old tracks and just trying to catch up.

Blackace said:
There isn't enough time in a day... I sleep maybe 4 to 5 hours a day during the week.. Sometimes I am up for over 24 tho..
not healthy. you should be getting at least 7hrs

Blackace

HiResDes said:
But Future helped create Stevie Wonder, so all is forgiven.

I feel so bad for Drumma Boy.. his beats get stuff like this..

They say money is the root of evil/I say money is the reason I am so rude to people

I could just see his face when he heard the final :/

Blackace

Complex Shadow said:
not healthy. you should be getting at least 7hrs

I am like Steve Jobs, I can sleep when I'm dead..

hopefully something will take roots soon and I won't have to grind like I am now..

Blackace said:
lol I always played good times fast.. guess I am just used to it lol my bad
Is not a bad thing, and people on the dance floor won't notice it all. Shit, they don't care if a DJ doesn't know how to mix right, as long you play banging tracks. I just pointed it out because it fucked my head up while I was on percs, lol.

Blackace

ShinobiFist said:
Is not a bad thing, and people on the dance floor won't notice it all. Shit, they don't care if a DJ doesn't know how to mix right, as long you play banging tracks. I just pointed it out because it fucked my head up while I was on percs, lol.

It's just the chorus that suffers from it... and actually it wasn't sped up that just you can really notice it in vocals from the pre-autotune era

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The M.O.B said:

/kanyeshrug
I'm the opposite, gonna do a HRD and try to get down that list.

I've actually contributed so little to this thread, embarrassing really. Shit, I need to stop being on GAF so much in general.

That Stevie Wonder is trash. Jeezy Montana is aight, Jeezy just has one of those good voices that can go with nearly anything hard.

Blackace

enzo_gt said:
That Stevie Wonder is trash. Jeezy Montana is aight, Jeezy just has one of those good voices that can go with nearly anything hard.

Yeah.. just was good to hear the beat saved... it is bad when the best remix used to be with Drake.. lol

Recon

Banned
My post count in Gaf-Hop will probably fall off a lot after this semester. Taking like 6 classes next semester, wont have time for anything but school. Im sure a lot of you will be happy about this,lol.

Blackace

ReconYoda said:
My post count in Gaf-Hop will probably fall off a lot after this semester. Taking like 6 classes next semester, wont have time for anything but school. Im sure a lot of you will be happy about this,lol.

not I... I snap at you a lot. But believe it or not I respect your opinion on music even if I disagree with it a lot

overcast

ReconYoda said:
Who's going to defend Cole with me? Shittttt. I need my fix of the Kamp/Recon rivalry too.

enzo_gt said:
You can already stream the full album on Soundcloud brah.
Shhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!! You act like I know everything. I got the record, so there! HA! Did anyone linked the soundcloud page for the non-listeners to this album?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ChldRebelSoldr said:
God damn, Shinobi. She looks like Penelope Cruz too. Some Latin heat right there.
That main chick in Future video made me drop my jaw and go YO DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMN. That's a AAA video chick.

ShinobiFist said:
Shhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!! You act like I know everything. I got the record, so there! HA! Did anyone linked the soundcloud page for the non-listeners to this album?
Here you go.

EDIT: I wasn't feeling this but this dropped a few days ago in case people were curious: The Big Pink ft. Danny Brown – Stay Gold (araabMuzik Remix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom