• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
The only tolerable version of My Way is the remix with Drake's verse

Otherwise Trap Queen is still better than it in every conceivable way

SSReborn

That's heartbreaking man I'm going through something similar now with a friend and it's a complete nightmare.

Damn for real? When did this happen?

That's fucked up. :/

Yeah its crazy man posted a little thing on social media about it which is crazy because he ain't into all that too heavy with regards to his family outside of what he talks about in his music and she was so young too.

http://allhiphop.com/2015/07/27/sty...er-committed-suicide-in-thoughtful-statement/

Basically saying don't let the pursuit of money get in the way of the time you have with your family. Very wise artist.

Flex gotta be the biggest fuckboy around right now.

Never forget. "Look at his face, man."
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

damn he went in lmao

Meek gonna be in Toronto tomorrow.. from a safety standpoint it makes sense. Wait until you're out of dudes city to drop a diss track.

Imagine Drake dropped a diss track then went to Philly the day after

Meek gonna be in Toronto tomorrow.. from a safety standpoint it makes sense. Wait until you're out of dudes city to drop a diss track.

Imagine Drake dropped a diss track then went to Philly the day after

I'm more apt to believe he'll drop the song in Toronto. Perform it live and everything. The fuck would a Philly dude be scared of starving Somalian goons for.

SSReborn

I'm more apt to believe he'll drop the song in Toronto. Perform it live and everything. The fuck would a Philly dude be scared of starving Somalian goons for.

Nothing will happen to Meek in Toronto either way. I don't think anybody rides for Drake that heavy (to do anything physical to Meek) over here anyways. Maybe in the east end but even then he likely won't go to the east end and even if he did... meh.

Nibel

Didn't Flex claim he has RICO, Know Yourself and all these reference tracks? Didn't he even claim to play them today despite 'apparently' receiving a DMCA hit? Was that fake as well?

Fjordson

Just got home and still no Meek track? Flex plz....

Didn't Flex claim he has RICO, Know Yourself and all these reference tracks? Didn't he even claim to play them today despite 'apparently' receiving a DMCA hit? Was that fake as well?
Flex has been claiming he's had all that shit since last week. Figured he'd drop it on Friday, but then nothing. Figured Saturday then, but...nothing. He's either bullshitting or milking it for viewers.

Courage

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14494109/
welp

Meek gonna fuck around and lose before the battle truly starts. It's reaching perception>reality time. Sort of like how people claim NY voted for Ether over Takeover to this day, when in reality it was Ether over Super Ugly.

Flex does seem like the type of cornball to spin it like that though. Can't blame Meek in that case. Although he shouldn't have scheduled anything with him in the first place.

Just realized i could get my hands on an all access pass to Drakes next concert in a week and a half
might be worth it now if there'll be some fireworks lol

Then again Flex had half the internet tuned into his shit while he played the same 12 songs over and over.

Flex and Fetty Wap took Ws while the rest of us took Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom